View Single Post
Old 04-23-13, 01:19 PM   #2306
story
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Battlefield Talk (PS3)

Had a few excellent games recently. I've been finding new places to put mines that are racking up kills because people simply continue to have the same patterns of play. Also back in the business of knife kills though I met a guy named something like Bullets R 2 EZ and he nabbed my tags a dozen times, easy. A jumping wookiee who is relentless.

If you pop on for a minute and see me playing, feel free to join in. 99 times out of 100, I'll squad up with you. Only exceptions I can think of is if the game's almost done and I want to nab Gold Squad quick or if it's already filled with friends but even then I'm prone to back out and reform so we have two squads of 2-3 or 3-3 or whatever so no one has to go it alone. I hate that.

Since people who I know are in this thread, I thought I'd point out I started a new thread about The Simpsons: Tapped Out in case any of you are playing / interested. I'm a Simpsons nut myself and it's pretty fun. Several DVDTalkers have added each other on Origin to help boost each others' score.