International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

www.sazuma.com

Old 05-08-01, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi - I was wondering if anybody used http://www.sazuma.com
Are they any good? How is their service and their shipping? Did somebody have problems with them so far?

I am looking for the dutch Dawn Of The Dead 2 DVD Set and they have it. Does anybody a better place where I can order this DVD set online here in the US???

Dirk
Old 05-09-01, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Personally, I would stay away from Sazuma. Their prices are decent but they are very slow and they overcharge on every single order. It often takes several weeks and several e-mails to get the proper credit, and my last order (which will be my LAST order) never got properly credited.

This is a known problem there, and yet they continue to overcharge (blaming it on "exchange rates", even though I ordered in US funds). Judging from the e-mails I've received, it seems to be a amateurish, 2-man operation that is in way over their heads.
Old 05-09-01, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is an entire thread at HTF which says to stay away from Sazuma for their poor service. Instead, try CDJapan who can special order just about anything that's not listed on their site. I've ordered from them just once so far but it went very smoothly. They are highly recommended at HTF.