Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

ps3 and 360 limited editions for trade

Old 08-22-10, 04:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a ton of limited edition i can trade,the follow is what i have,they are ALL limited editions and COMPLETE-gears of war 1 and 2,mass effect 1 and 2,metal gear solid 4,smackdown vs. raw 2008,splinter cell conviction,splinter cell double agent(360),devil may cry 4(ps3),saints row 2(360),resident evil 5(360),assassins creed 2(i have a 360 and ps3 version with the ezio statue),assassins creed 1(360),ninja gaiden sigma 2,soul caliber 4(360,dosent have t-shirt),final fantasy 12(ps2),prince of persia(360),fallout 3(360),if any1 is interested in any of these feel free to make me an offer but what im really looking for are any of the ps2 shin megami tensai games-digital devil saga 1(w/delux box) and 2,devil summoner 1 and 2,persona 3 FES and 4w/soundtrack cd,nocture w/soundtrack cd. games MUST be complete w/case,art and book,disc should have little to no scraches as all of mines are the same. Would also consider .hack vol 2 mutation and vol. 3 outbreak,must be complete and include anime dvd.

Last edited by nightwing1018; 08-22-10 at 04:12 AM. Reason: miss spelling
Old 08-28-10, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 909 Likes on 644 Posts
Re: ps3 and 360 limited editions for trade

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/video-game-...d-removed.html

you may only have 1 thread open for your trades DO NOT open multiple threads for each item you wish to trade.