Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Elemental saga question -- and Anarchy Online info.

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Elemental saga question -- and Anarchy Online info.

Old 02-25-01, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From another thread:

Originally posted by Feneant
Diablo2 I hate... but I got in my first beta test!! I was in EQ, but has no credit card so backed out, but I will be starting on Elemental Saga ASAP when the download works for the game. It looks cool, kinda Diablo'ish, but better. Anyone else here doing that beta?
I'm interested in checking it out after hearing a few things about it here and there -- I'm always up for a good beta test, unfortunately, I haven't been able to access the site. It seems to be consistently down. Have you heard anything else about it?

I can get to the company homepage, but the elemental saga page is always down. Have you heard anything about Anarchy Online yet, because that looks REALLY GOOD now. check out these two new beta movies from it:
http://www.spelletjesgarnaal.be/specials/ao/#

http://www.spelletjesgarnaal.be/specials/ao/#

edit - for each link, cause they go to the same page, click on the lower of the 2 links under each picture info. It should start downloading automatically. Really good compression as well for so few mb.

I'm desperate to try this out with all the classes, skills and whatnot. I unfortunately missed out on beta 3

Tuan Jim