Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

In a dilemma

Old 02-24-01, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an N64 and about 15 games. I was thinking about trading the N64 and all of the games in for a Dreamcast. I know how to get games really cheap so they won't cost that much. What do you guys recommend? Also would you go with the Dreamcast for $100 or the one that comes with 12 sega games for $120. Any opinions would be appreciated!
Old 02-24-01, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

do the 12 dc games each come on their own disc? If so it's a no brainer. even if all the games suck (im sure you would like at least a couple) you could still sell them all for $2 a piece and end up making money off them.
Old 02-24-01, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Those are not DC games but old Sega games that have been modified to play on the DC. If you like some of Sega's classic games the bundle is pretty good, if not then go with the regular system.
Old 02-24-01, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If you don't like your N64 that much (), then go ahead and get the DC. It's a great system. Also, the Sega games (on one disc) are classic and definitely worth the extra $20 in my opinion.