DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
Video Game Talk
HD Reviews

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 05-01-17, 04:27 PM   #1
Adam Tyner
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered might be getting individual release in June

We all knew it was inevitable anyway, but look what just popped up on GameFly.

"When you're in your twenties, you wonder what everyone's thinking of you. When you're in your thirties, you don't care what people think of you. And when you reach your forties, you find out no one was ever thinking of you in the first place."
-Patton Oswalt
Old 05-01-17, 06:50 PM   #2
JTH182
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered might be getting individual release in Ju

Why did they wait so long? Ugh

God bless the Internet.
Old 05-08-17, 09:14 AM   #3
Rival11
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered might be getting individual release in Ju

Amazing remaster - I would probably buy this again as a separate physical purchase.
Old 05-09-17, 08:55 AM   #4
spainlinx0
DVD Talk Legend

I'm soured on it now. Didn't they even add DLC to the remaster? No thanks. I want it all as one package.
Old 05-09-17, 09:47 AM   #5
mattysemo247
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

They should just package them all together and sell it for $60 as the Warfare Remastered Trilogy. I already played through the first one last year, but would be up for playing through the other two again.
Old 05-11-17, 10:54 AM   #6
Rival11
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
Why did they wait so long? Ugh
Because a lot of people who said they would never, ever buy it with infinite warfare and wait until a possible individual release.....did in fact buy it with infinite warfare and Activision made some good coin.
Old 05-11-17, 10:55 AM   #7
Rival11
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainlinx0 View Post
I'm soured on it now. Didn't they even add DLC to the remaster? No thanks. I want it all as one package.
Not sure what you're saying?? Yes, the DLC maps were added for the remaster (you have to pay 15 bucks for them).

You want what as one package - the remaster that's soon to be released as a stand alone with the DLC maps or all of the older remastered COD's?
Old 05-11-17, 12:39 PM   #8
spainlinx0
DVD Talk Legend

I thought they had added crates, similar to the current games, but I guess I heard wrong.
Old 05-11-17, 02:31 PM   #9
Rival11
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainlinx0 View Post
I thought they had added crates, similar to the current games, but I guess I heard wrong.
They did but it's for gear only....last I remember anyway, you can't get weapons or anything. Some cool melee things and maybe a few extras but nothing major.
Old 05-12-17, 03:54 AM   #10
JTH182
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival11 View Post
Because a lot of people who said they would never, ever buy it with infinite warfare and wait until a possible individual release.....did in fact buy it with infinite warfare and Activision made some good coin.
Well I'm proud to say I still haven't bought Infinite Warfare, and I never will. I wonder how much they'll charge for this? My guess is $40 including DLC.

God bless the Internet.
Old 05-12-17, 07:06 PM   #11
Boba Fett
DVD Talk Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival11 View Post
They did but it's for gear only....last I remember anyway, you can't get weapons or anything. Some cool melee things and maybe a few extras but nothing major.
No, there are exclusive weapons to to each class that you can only get by completing sets of other loot drop items.
Old 05-15-17, 08:38 AM   #12
Rival11
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
No, there are exclusive weapons to to each class that you can only get by completing sets of other loot drop items.
Yeah, I just watched a video the other day that said they're adding (or has it already been added??) an MP7 into the mix of regular weapons.