Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

*** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-15, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: *** Official DVDTalk PS4 Destiny Clan - Daggers Of Destiny ***

Hopefully tonight is a little more productive than last night.
So what time can everyone be on to start tonight?
Old 10-03-15, 04:56 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

So apparently there is a secret room in Kings Fall

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...l_secret_room/
Old 10-03-15, 05:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Obey The D
Hopefully tonight is a little more productive than last night.
So what time can everyone be on to start tonight?
Prob wont be on until around 9 central. Fortunately I shouldn't have to quit early tonight.
Old 10-03-15, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Invite me if you guys need another tonight

I'm 296 light

Stl_mike_314
Old 10-04-15, 02:12 AM

As promised guys, vid of sisters kill is up! Congrats to everyone who participated in another DoD first of an all clan fireteam!! Warning: There is some cursing so may be NSFW.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rYLyv0YZGgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-04-15, 02:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Still can't believe after hours of attempts I was rewarded with a 300 Mark. Thanks Bungie! On the bright side we all have plenty of experience being torn between dimensions.
Old 10-04-15, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good times. Good times.
Old 10-05-15, 01:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hopefully now that we seem to have the mechanics of the Oryx fight down we won't run into the glitches tomorrow that we had to deal with tonight. Worse case scenario, we will have at least 8 or 9 of us going into reset this Tuesday that understand all of the Raids mechanics.
Old 10-05-15, 07:28 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hopefully now that we seem to have the mechanics of the Oryx fight down we won't run into the glitches tomorrow that we had to deal with tonight. Worse case scenario, we will have at least 8 or 9 of us going into reset this Tuesday that understand all of the Raids mechanics.
That was wierd that was still happening after we went to orbit and reloaded the raid. I tried googling it to see if it was a common problem or maybe something we were doing to trigger it, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

You definitely all had the mechanics down, it's too bad that glitch kept us from experiencing the normal transitions between each "phase" of the Oryx fight.
Old 10-05-15, 09:09 AM

Seems others have experienced it as well, host lag seems to be the consensus.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...f_bugs_during/
Old 10-05-15, 09:36 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL

Ran some strikes and some more missions this weekend got my Titan up to 292 light. I was only able to get 1 assault rifle to drop. WTF! I am convinced RNGesus is trolling me.

I would be interested in raiding with you guys this week but I will not be available this weekend. I'd be down for some Tuesday through Thursday raiding runs though. If that isn't feasible I'll collect my crucible marks and run my alts through their missions.
Old 10-05-15, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm out as host then. I was having connection issues last night after it was down to me, Chase and Ice, so that could have been what was causing it.

As far as raiding, 10PM ET seems to be the usual start time, which I'm fine with. I do think however, that going forward we should stick to that time if possible. 5 of us waiting 90+ minutes for 1 guy isn't the best use of Raiding time.

I'd also like to try and start earlier on Saturdays if everyone is up for it so we can get as much done in one night as possible. I know I see Ice, Chase, Scott, Goldberg, Sleeper, etc. on earlier than usual on a Saturday.
Old 10-05-15, 11:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by cruzness
I would be interested in raiding with you guys this week but I will not be available this weekend. I'd be down for some Tuesday through Thursday raiding runs though. If that isn't feasible I'll collect my crucible marks and run my alts through their missions.
I'd be game. Even if that means due to schedules we only do an hour a night raiding during the weekdays. The more people who get the logistics of the raid down, mean more people who can be available on the weekends when we would want to complete a full run.
Old 10-05-15, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm stuck at 44 Calcified Fragments.

Only missing the one for Nightfall, 2 for Tier 3 Court of Oryx bosses (already have Balwur), and the 3 unknowns. Apparently I have to wait until reset tomorrow and hope someone other than Balwur is in the Court, or the nightfall is back on the dreadnaught. Otherwise I have to wait another week for Touch of Malice. I had no idea some of these fragments were tied to specific weekly events.
Old 10-06-15, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Any plan tonight? Seems we are getting pretty good at the first parts of the raid. Wouldn't mind running through them again with primary and alts. Can be ready to go anytime after 8 central.

I can only go tonight and tomorrow. Will be out of town thurs, fri and sat.
Old 10-06-15, 10:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

up for raiding again tonight but as I mentioned to chase after I returned last night, I am not going to be running higher level content before 9:00 CT on school nights from now on

just too much interference with family responsibilities

I only jumped on last night early to knock out stuff such as daily crucible before the wife and kid got home .... didn't expect to jump into doing the raid so early

and yes I think we have all the early stuff down quite well except the occasional blunders jumping platforms at the sisters
Old 10-06-15, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by musick
up for raiding again tonight but as I mentioned to chase after I returned last night, I am not going to be running higher level content before 9:00 CT on school nights from now on
I agree. I think starting after 10pm ET on weekdays is a good time for doing any of the raiding. Even if that means we can only do an hour or so a night.
Old 10-06-15, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chase3001
I agree. I think starting after 10pm ET on weekdays is a good time for doing any of the raiding. Even if that means we can only do an hour or so a night.
Easy to say for people that don't live in the ET zone. I'm good till 1 am most of the time during the week. Anyone that can't play past 11pm can always wait until the weekend if spots are limited during the week.

We won't need much time at night anyway. If you took out the 30 minute break last night, we did the totems through the daughters in two hours...45 minutes of which was Goldberg jumping.
Old 10-06-15, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Pretty productive morning for me. Got my Chaperone from Holliday, which cleared out all my quests on my Warlock. Then we ran through two raids. My Warlock ended up with duplicates, and the sniper, while my Titan got boots (300), the Fusion and the Auto Rifle. Oh, he also got the Titan Mark.

After that, we ran the daily, which is Paradox. If you follow a certain path today, you can unlock the Vault Of Glass mystery Grimoire cards. So my Grimoire is at 4765, with just those 3 missing fragments standing in my way of getting back to Max.
Old 10-06-15, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by TheKing
Pretty productive morning for me. Got my Chaperone from Holliday, which cleared out all my quests on my Warlock. Then we ran through two raids. My Warlock ended up with duplicates, and the sniper, while my Titan got boots (300), the Fusion and the Auto Rifle. Oh, he also got the Titan Mark.

After that, we ran the daily, which is Paradox. If you follow a certain path today, you can unlock the Vault Of Glass mystery Grimoire cards. So my Grimoire is at 4765, with just those 3 missing fragments standing in my way of getting back to Max.
Have you used the Chaperone enough to get a feel for how you like it?
Old 10-06-15, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL

Ran through all the missions last night solo with my Warlock and unlocked the Dreadnought patrols with him also. (died only once the entire run during the final boss encounter with Oryx and ended up resurrecting myself). Took about 4 hours straight I think. Got him to 285 light while swapping only 1 item (I think it was my Ghost shell). Need to run him through all of the strikes to level up.

My Titan is sitting @ 292 light with some options for heavy weapons - (swords or rockets @ 292, Machine gun @ 291)

Still need also run my Hunter through all the missions.

I would be down to get in on some raiding tonight. I am in the same boat as Sooner. I can be on as early as 930 est but will only be available for the next 3 nights. Then I am gone for the weekend.
Old 10-06-15, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Have you used the Chaperone enough to get a feel for how you like it?
Haven't had a chance to fire it.
Old 10-06-15, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

same with my 2 raid shotguns sitting in my postmaster
damn duplicate drops

sitting at "forever" 299 on my Warlock and all I wanted in my Hunter run was for a primary/heavy weapon or ghost shell and instead I get gauntlets, cloak, and my second raid shotgun at 306 which is already at the highest special level I already have in my raid sniper ... guess I shouldn't complain about 3 raid drops on a character up to Oryx, but still
Old 10-06-15, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

OK, I had a chance to play with The Chaperone a bit...and it's worth doing that quest.

I can't recall getting so many headshots with a shotgun before. The range is pretty sick. Looks cool, feels cool, even the sights are awesome. Yeah, it's kind of all or nothing since it's a slug shot, but when it hits, it hits damn hard.

Did a nightfall with Sooner and Tosh-Ka, and don't let the modifiers scare you away. It's easier than you might think. I got my 1000th 1000 Yard Stare (At least it felt like my 1000th), while Sooner got a Jade Rabbit (which he asked for just prior to doing it).
Old 10-06-15, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

**note to self** ask for Jade Rabbit when doing NF

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.