Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Resident Evil HD Remaster (360/PS3/PS4/XB1/PC)

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Resident Evil HD Remaster (360/PS3/PS4/XB1/PC)

Old 01-23-16, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 271 Likes on 174 Posts
Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster (360/PS3/PS4/XB1/PC)

^smoking hot.

Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster came out on 1/19, for those interested. Currently downloading it on my XO.
Old 01-23-16, 03:09 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One day we'll get the RE film we want and deserve... one day.
Old 06-23-17, 03:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 210 Likes on 183 Posts

Damn It! first Life Is Strange: BTS and now this!!

Resident Evil 2 Remake Won't Feature Claire, Leon and Ada Voice Actors

Capcom's Resident Evil 2 Remake won't feature the voice actors known for portraying Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy, and will instead be replaced with non-union performers. Alyson Court, who has played Claire six times won't be reprising her role for Resident Evil 2 Remake, due to the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike, which began on 21st October 2016.

"I would have done it, because I know you guys wanted me to, and I really appreciate your support," said Court in the video message below. "I appreciate the outrage you had towards Capcom and everybody involved. But unfortunately, as far as I know they chose to go non-union with the voice performances."

The same goes for Leon voice actor Matt Mercer, who also won't be lending his voice to the Raccoon City cop who finds himself in the midst of a zombie outbreak during his first day on the job. Mercer confirmed via Twitter that he won't be involved and will also be replaced by a non-union voice actor. "Same experience as Alyson regarding this project," he tweeted.

Ada Wong voice actress Courtenay Taylor also won't be carrying out the role she took on as the femme fatale in Resident Evil 6, responding via Twitter, when asked whether she's be returning: "Unfortunately, no. I loved voicing Ada Wong and would happily do it again if a Union project comes around."

Court, Mercer and Taylor aren't the first voice actors failing to reprise their roles in a video game series due to the SAG-AFTRA strike. Ashly Burch also recently announced that she won't be returning as Chloe Price in the upcoming Life is Strange: Before the Storm prequel miniseries.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...ce-Actors.html

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qtuCEDTaXqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3IgxXAwoVZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-23-17, 09:09 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 878 Likes on 743 Posts

what's with that camera angle in that second video?