Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3, PS4) Thread - Releasing 11/18/14

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-14, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3, PS4) Thread - Releasing 11/18/14

LittleBigPlanet 3: Pre-orders Announced! (Plushies, DLC, and PS3 – Oh My!)

+ Posted by Steven Isbell on Jul 29, 2014 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

We have been absolutely blown away by your anticipation and excitement for LittleBigPlanet 3. Whilst we still have a lot of work to do before the game is released, we’re pleased that we can now announce that LittleBigPlanet 3 will be available for the PlayStation 4 on November 18, 2014! We also wanted to give a massive shout-out to our active LittleBigPlanet community on PlayStation 3. It’s been an incredible journey so far with you all and LittleBigPlanet just wouldn’t be the same without its amazing community! So we want to let you all know that even if you don’t own a PlayStation 4 yet, it won’t stop you from joining Sackboy and his new friends in LittleBigPlanet 3 because we will also be releasing LBP3 on PlayStation 3, November 18th with the PS4 version!

We also wanted to let you know about our fantastic range of LittleBigPlanet 3 pre-order bonuses. There is something for everyone, so check out all the great options and extra goodies.

Secure Your Sackboy Plush Today

To lead off, we’re happy to announce that if you pre-order at participating retailers you will receive a Sackboy plush at no extra charge. Pre-Order at Target and your Sackboy Plush will come with an exclusive Target hat! Quantities are limited, so pre-order today!

Dragon Age: Inquisition Costume Pack

We are also pleased to reveal this fantastic Dragon Age Costume Pack will be a part of our Day 1 Edition that will be given to everybody that pre-orders LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4, from any retailer or digitally. The pack, available at launch while supplies last, will equip our heroes with the perfect range of adventuring costumes based on BioWare’s latest addition to the Dragon Age series!

Not only that but also included in the Day 1 Edition is the PlayStation 4 The Players Pack containing a variety of costumes based on your favorite PlayStation characters for your pre-order or launch day purchase of LittleBigPlanet 3!

Costume Packs
Available from selected retailers exclusively for PlayStation 4!

OddSock, Toggle and Swoop love to dress-up just as much as Sackboy so we are also announcing three additional pre-order bonus costume packs for LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 that will be available exclusively at select retailers. The Mythical Creatures Costume Pack and the Hidden Creatures Costume Pack will give each member of the group their own special costume for their upcoming adventure and will be perfect for anyone looking to add more fantasy to their heroic team. The PlayStation Favorite Costume Pack will feature outfits from some of PlayStation’s favorite franchises and will be perfect for those looking for a little PlayStation nostalgia.

Pre-order at GameStop for the bonus Mythical Creatures Costume Pack!

Pre-order at Best Buy for the bonus Hidden Creatures Costume Pack!

Pre-order at Amazon.com for the bonus PlayStation Favorites Costume Pack!

Instant Access content exclusive to the PS Store!

If you prefer to purchase your copy of LittleBigPlanet 3 digitally then we have something special for you. Anyone that pre-orders LittleBigPlanet 3 on the PlayStation Store on either the PS3 or the PS4 will be able to download the LittleBigPlanet 3 T-shirt Pack!
4shirts
Best of all! Your pre-order will give you Instant Access to the LittleBigPlanet 3 T-Shirt Pack!
What this means is that you will be able to download the shirt right away for your Sackboy to wear in LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and LittleBigPlanet Karting! And then when LittleBigPlanet 3 is released, he will be able to wear it in that game too!

It’s just our little way of saying thanks to all our fans that pre-order on the PlayStation Store!
Pre-order from the PlayStation Store to download your Instant Access LittleBigPlanet 3 T-Shirt Pack right now!

These pre-order offers are for North America only. For those of you in Europe, please stay tuned to the European PS Blog for an announcement coming soon. We can’t wait for all of you to get your hands on LittleBigPlanet 3’s creative toolset and whether you own a PlayStation 3 or a PlayStation 4, you will be able to join us and the rest of the LBP community for Sackboy’s greatest adventure yet on November 18, 2014!
Old 07-29-14, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
re: LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3, PS4) Thread - Releasing 11/18/14

I don't understand that date.
Old 07-29-14, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's an unnecessary dash between the 1 and the 8.
Old 07-29-14, 01:12 PM

Oops, unnecessary Slash

Of course, I can't fix it. Need a mod's help there.
Old 07-29-14, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I still have LBP 1 & 2 GOTY editions sealed. Never got around to them for some reason. Still, previews for this look great.
Old 07-29-14, 02:28 PM
Banned by request

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think I can wait for this to drop in price before picking it up. By then there'll be a ton of user generated content as well.
Old 07-29-14, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by starseed1981
I still have LBP 1 & 2 GOTY editions sealed. Never got around to them for some reason.
haha, so do I
Old 07-29-14, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 444 Likes on 311 Posts

Yay, store-specific pre-order bonuses...
Old 07-29-14, 05:07 PM

All the Amazon bonuses are already available costumes.
I'm pleased that the previously bought Sackboy costumes transferred over, but was surprised to see the new characters have their own costumes as well. Expect a ton of new DLC as a result, I suppose.
Old 07-29-14, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Received 1,882 Likes on 1,238 Posts
Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3, PS4) Thread - Releasing 11/18/14

Originally Posted by Decker
Of course, I can't fix it. Need a mod's help there.
Fixed!