Reload this Page >

Madden 15 -- Coming August 26th

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Madden 15 -- Coming August 26th

Old 02-07-15, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Madden 15 -- Coming August 26th

I had never played before picking it up in November. I'm horrible. Take solace in the fact that no matter how you play, you at least won't be the worst in the league.
Old 02-07-15, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnSlider
I had never played before picking it up in November. I'm horrible. Take solace in the fact that no matter how you play, you at least won't be the worst in the league.
Maybe if your QB could hear your play calls...
Old 02-07-15, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That wouldn't help. I would just be yelling at him to pitch the ball to that guy in the shirt.
Old 02-07-15, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnSlider
Lol, well hopefully my madden skills are better than my jumping ability.
Old 02-09-15, 02:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,491 Posts

With MUT, I tried this year, but it seemed like eventually I'd have to buy energy to refill my best cards, and I don't have the time or patience to do that with all positions. Am I wrong?

Also, planning for next year, which version do most here get?
Old 01-23-16, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 218 Likes on 165 Posts

EA intends to have Rams in L.A. in Madden 17.

EA Sports has confirmed to us that the team plans to have the Rams playing in Los Angeles in this year's Madden. While it was assumed that the Rams decision to relocate came early enough for the developer to adjust accordingly, we confirmed with EA yesterday.

"The team intends to have the Rams playing in LA in the next game. We’re still working through stadium details and licensing, so nothing specific to announce on that front yet," an EA spokesperson confirmed to us.

It's believed that the Rams will play their seven-game home schedule (one of their games is in London) at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which is operated by USC. However, the ultimate plan calls for a stadium site located at the old Hollywood Park racetrack in Inglewood, California -- about 10 miles from downtown L.A.

It's also worth mentioning that the Rams may not be the only team with a different home next year. Both the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders have the option to relocate to L.A. The Chargers have until March 23, 2016 to decide if they want to move to L.A. for the 2016 season. If no decision is made, they then have until January 16, 2017 to decide and negotiate a partnership with the Rams in Inglewood. If there's still no decision, then the Raiders will have the option to move to L.A. So it's quite possible we could see a lot of shifting in the NFL landscape over the next few years.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/ea-inte...tag=YHF6738a5f
Old 01-23-16, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonny Corinthos
EA intends to have Rams in L.A. in Madden 17.

EA Sports has confirmed to us that the team plans to have the Rams playing in Los Angeles in this year's Madden. While it was assumed that the Rams decision to relocate came early enough for the developer to adjust accordingly, we confirmed with EA yesterday.

"The team intends to have the Rams playing in LA in the next game. We’re still working through stadium details and licensing, so nothing specific to announce on that front yet," an EA spokesperson confirmed to us.

It's believed that the Rams will play their seven-game home schedule (one of their games is in London) at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which is operated by USC. However, the ultimate plan calls for a stadium site located at the old Hollywood Park racetrack in Inglewood, California -- about 10 miles from downtown L.A.

It's also worth mentioning that the Rams may not be the only team with a different home next year. Both the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders have the option to relocate to L.A. The Chargers have until March 23, 2016 to decide if they want to move to L.A. for the 2016 season. If no decision is made, they then have until January 16, 2017 to decide and negotiate a partnership with the Rams in Inglewood. If there's still no decision, then the Raiders will have the option to move to L.A. So it's quite possible we could see a lot of shifting in the NFL landscape over the next few years.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/ea-inte...tag=YHF6738a5f
Cool

But you do realize that you posted this in the Madden thread from 2 seasons ago? You could have created a new Madden 17 thread.
Old 01-23-16, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 218 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Cool

But you do realize that you posted this in the Madden thread from 2 seasons ago? You could have created a new Madden 17 thread.
No, I didn't even notice the date. I just searched for Madden and that's the first thread that came up.