Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
Video Game Talk
HD Reviews

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-17-11, 09:36 AM   #1
wlj
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Anyone use the Razer Onza controller for 360?

My current controller is worn out and I am interested in getting a new one. I read about these Razer Onza controllers...anyone here use one?
Old 08-17-11, 09:47 AM   #2
foxdvd
gamer for life

Re: Anyone use the Razer Onza controller for 360?

my son has the tournament edition...

it is an ok controller if you don't mind wired...some of the adjustments you might like, but the build quality does not seem as good as it should be. He has had it since his bday (6 months) and it has held up good.. The best part is you can adjust the tension of the thumbsticks...the worst part is the actual A/Y/X/B buttons feel kind of loose...

personally I was thinking of getting one if I liked my son's but I changed my mind after I played with it a while...

There was this sweet Dragon Age 2 one that I was looking at though..

"Maybe she made the girl like her ass" Baron Of Hell

My Countdown Counting down to: THE FINAL
2240 days 13 hours 14 minutes
Old 08-18-11, 09:04 AM   #3
wlj
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I decided that I am gonna give this controller a go. I purchased the tournament edition from Amazon for $39.99 with free shipping. The only drawback that I can see is that the xbox headset won't work with the controller. I rarely talk so that isn't a big deal. Any 2.5mm headset will work so I could get one for less than $5 on ebay.
Old 08-25-11, 07:52 AM   #4
wlj
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I finally got it last night from Amazon. I spent a couple of hours with it on Black Ops. It is definitely very stylish looking with the designs on it and the illuminated buttons. I love being able to tighten or loosen the analog sticks. I like the right stick to be tighter than the left one. I was able to turn sensitivity up to 7 on the game and i am able to handle it pretty well with the tightened right analog. I have not tried to program the extra buttons yet, but I plan to do it soon. I am pleased with my purchase so far.