Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

TetriNET2 is out!!! Free, addictive, and so much FUN!!

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-01, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't been coming to dvdtalk as often as before cuz i've been playing tetrinet2 way too much. I started playing like a couple weeks ago and St0rmcat (the creator of the game) has been fixing the bugs and such. It's been running great so far for me for the past week!

If you like tetris, this game is several levels higher. Beware that lots of the players here, like myself have played the first tetriNET many years ago around the time win95 came out so are quite good players. This game has a high learning curve because of all the specials and incredible players, but don't be fustrated!

Feel free to ask me questions about the game, but there's lots of websited dedicated to tetrinet out there.

the file you d/l is around 2 mb, i'm no computer guy but i don't think this game installs on your computer, instead it extracts into a folder. you can find it at the top right corner of www.tetrinet2.com

enjoy, and I hope to see you in the TetriNET lobby (look for Hero )
Old 10-16-01, 08:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, I use to hang out with St0rmcat way back in the day. I was an original beta tester for the first Tetrinet. We would hang out on Efnet on #oldwarez

We use to take over irc channels, it would be easy.. we'd go in a channel and they would say "Wow, it's St0rmcat!" and give him ops.

It's good to see his still working on Tetrinet.