Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Hundreds of video game magazines from the 80s - 00s, free for DC area pickup

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-11, 08:07 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts

I think I tried this before, years ago, but this time I'm really moving, and I'm not taking my closet full of video game magazines with me.

Only an obsessive hoarder would want them, and they'd have to live near here and pick them up. I think I found one from 1982, but most are from 1995-2004; stuff like PC Gamer and EGM and Hardcore Gamer.

No chance of me mailing anything anywhere, but if you're local and want them this week, they're yours.

Local Children's hospital didn't want them, not sure where else to check.
Old 12-15-11, 07:18 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Hundreds of video game magazines from the 80s - 00s, free for DC area pickup

I had a nice little stack going too and could not find a home for it. I finally took it down to Half Price Books and they gave me a $1.50 for about 50 of them (maybe more). I think I wept that night. But yeah, magazines unless really something special are practically worthless except to maybe a hoarder like you mention. I keep my Playboys and Heavy Metals these days but that's it, the rest hit the recycle bin.
Old 12-23-11, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Hundreds of video game magazines from the 80s - 00s, free for DC area pickup

Sounds awesome, only if I were in the DC area