Community
Search

WTT: GameCubes and PS2 for Xbox

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-05, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTT: GameCubes and PS2 for Xbox

I've got a PS2 with two controllers and a memory card, various games, and a new Eye Toy for trade. I've also got THREE Nintendo Game Cube systems - two are in excellent condition, one has a bad reset button (but other than that, works fine.) Each has at least two controllers and at least one memory card. I also have a GameCube GameBoy adapter (sits under the GameCube and plays GameCube games.) Finally, I've got lots of GameCube games. Most work fine (a few are scratched.) I can prepare a list of the games for both the PS2 and GC for anyone interested.

I'm looking to swap out for Xbox consoles. I prefer a trade of some sort (and I don't really need games - just the consoles.) I'll do straight up trades (you define) or trades plus cash one way or another. I prefer PayPal, and have excellent PayPal/eBay feedback.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'll entertain all offers!

Thanks -

Todd