Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

WTB: Past issues of EGM magazine (June 03 through Dec 03)

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-03, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will offer a dollar an issue plus shipping for anyone willing to let go of thier past issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine. I need June '03 through December '03 (minus the September issue). I have a solid rating on Ebay if you need a reference:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=bmmarquardt
Old 10-22-03, 08:20 AM

Are you sure you mean 03? We're just in Oct 03 so I wouldn't call December 03 issue a "past" one.
Old 10-23-03, 02:26 AM

Yes, I mean '03. I know the Dec/03 issue just came out to subscribers (I have it in digital form already), but I figure someone won't want their "hard copy" as soon as they have read most of it.
Old 10-23-03, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
How do you get it in digital form? I subscribe to it (and like to keep it )
Old 10-23-03, 11:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'll do it if you're still offering it. I have a subscription and I'm not sure what my first issue is I'll have to check. Email me your address and what you think the cost of the shipping would be and we'll work it out. Thanks.
Old 10-23-03, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by GatorDeb
How do you get it in digital form? I subscribe to it (and like to keep it )
www.zinio.com
Luckily I signed up for a free subscription to their digital version because I haven't got a hard copy of EGM for about 4 months now
Old 10-24-03, 04:46 AM

Yeah, I also haven't been receiving my issues via the USPS mail lately. Maybe once I signed up for a free year digitally they switched me over to digital only? I was already set to receive EGM in "hard form" up to 2009.

Anyway, I rather have the hard copies. I emailed them this week to fix that. I hope I get my Jan/04 and future issues via the US mail.
Old 10-24-03, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by bmarquardt
Yeah, I also haven't been receiving my issues via the USPS mail lately. Maybe once I signed up for a free year digitally they switched me over to digital only? I was already set to receive EGM in "hard form" up to 2009.

Anyway, I rather have the hard copies. I emailed them this week to fix that. I hope I get my Jan/04 and future issues via the US mail.
That's the problem! I sent them an e-mail via their customer service page and I got this response today
Dear Subscriber;

Please note we have adjusted the subscription so that you will receive the print
version.

Thank you

Sterling
Old 11-12-03, 10:16 PM

Will offer a dollar an issue plus shipping for anyone willing to let go of thier past issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine. I need June '03 through December '03 (minus the September issue). I have a solid rating on Ebay if you need a reference:
I have Sept, Oct, Nov, and December if you still need them. Just e-mail me and we can work it out.
Old 11-13-03, 12:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If bmarquardt doesn't need those mags send me an e-mail since I'm in need of them.