Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Scream Queens (S1E11) - "Black Friday" - 12/1/15

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-15, 06:51 AM

Received 4,585 Likes on 3,104 Posts
Scream Queens (S1E11) - "Black Friday" - 12/1/15

THE RED DEVIL CRASHES BLACK FRIDAY ON AN ALL-NEW "SCREAM QUEENS" TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, ON FOX

After the horror-filled events of Thanksgiving, the Chanels decide to celebrate their favorite holiday -- Black Friday, but the Red Devil has plans to stop their shopping spree. When the Kappas conclude that Dean Munsch is the killer, they set a plan in motion to stop her once and for all. Meanwhile, Denise lands yet another job, Chad offers Pete a chance to join the Dickie Dollar Scholars and someone confesses to being the murderer in the all-new "Black Friday" episode of SCREAM QUEENS airing Tuesday, Dec. 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SQ-111) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Emma Roberts as Chanel Oberlin; Jamie Lee Curtis as Dean Cathy Munsch; Oliver Hudson as Wes Gardner; Lea Michele as Hester; Abigail Breslin as Chanel #5; Nasim Pedrad as Gigi Caldwell; Skyler Samuels as Grace Gardner; Keke Palmer as Zayday Williams; Billie Lourd as Chanel #3; Diego Boneta as Pete; Glen Powell as Chad Radwell; Lucien Laviscount as Earl Grey

Guest Cast: Niecy Nash as Denise Hemphill; Jim Klock as Detective Chisolm, Evan Paley as Caulfield, Austin Rhodes as Dodger, Aaron Rhodes as Roger
2 hour season finale next week.
Old 12-01-15, 08:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Scream Queens (S1E11) - "Black Friday" - 12/1/15

im buying us all matching pink jeeps!
Old 12-01-15, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LEGO Captain Jack Sparrow giving new meaning to butt pirate.
Old 12-01-15, 10:26 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Loved the satire of Black Friday at the beginning with Chanel's narration. I laughed at the attempts to kill the Dean. I wasn't totally surprised by the ending, that character had not been used much and was always shady. But I think the reveal is about another killing that had nothing to do with Wallace University.
Old 12-02-15, 02:06 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 117 Likes on 79 Posts

Doesn't the second Red Devil have to be female? I almost expected him at the end to say "I can't... I don't have a dong"
Old 12-02-15, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by JTH182
Doesn't the second Red Devil have to be female? I almost expected him at the end to say "I can't... I don't have a dong"

I have been wondering the same thing. None of the girls are very tall. I have seen different theories on other sites and trans theories have popped up. The trans-person as a villain story has happened in other movies and shows. Ryan Murphy did a similar storyline on Nip/Tuck. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened on this show.
Old 12-02-15, 10:29 AM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So at this point, who could still potentially be the last Devil (barring more future hijinks like a third Devil or a secret evil twin or more faked deaths or some other convoluted thing... although this being a Ryan Murphy show you always have to assume he might pull out something dumb)?
Old 12-02-15, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Who was Pete talking to on the phone at the end saying he was done? Are we to assume that it is the girl twin, and Pete has been standing in for her as the red devil? Or is that a red herring?
Old 12-03-15, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by dfmaverick2
Who was Pete talking to on the phone at the end saying he was done? Are we to assume that it is the girl twin, and Pete has been standing in for her as the red devil? Or is that a red herring?
I think it will be red herring. We have seen that Pete is desperate for a juicy story to help his journalism career and we know he hates sororities and fraternities. We know that Boone was his source. I think Pete or a relative of his could have been a victim of a fraternity crime and he was trying to nail the Dickie Dollar Scholars for something and end stumbling onto the Kappa mess.
Old 12-03-15, 11:57 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts

It was a good episode. Mama Denise as the new Chief was hilarious. Zeydey was funny when she was recall how good the roasted severed head smelled like.