TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Amazing Race (S27E09) -- "It's Always The Quiet Ones" -- 11/20/15

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-15, 12:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: The Amazing Race (S27E09) -- "It's Always The Quiet Ones" -- 11/20/15

Originally Posted by starseed1981
This is the worst cast they've had in ages. I literally have no interest in anybody winning.
If you look at next season's cast, I think you'll agree that it will be the worst in TAR history. What would possess them to cast an entire group of cocontests from internet personalities??? I hope it doesn't spell the and for The Amazing Race...
Old 11-27-15, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by leeta
If you look at next season's cast, I think you'll agree that it will be the worst in TAR history. What would possess them to cast an entire group of cocontests from internet personalities??? I hope it doesn't spell the and for The Amazing Race...
........that's a late April Fools joke right?
Old 11-28-15, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bandit - Sorry for the bump up but Reality TV World finally posted the second half of their interview with the Texas Boys. Thought you would be interested in how long it took them to do both sides of the Detour after they found out they had to do both because they were U-Turned.

Reality TV World: How long did both sides of the Detour take you to complete? And which one was easier?

Tanner Kloven: It was funny because we actually asked to go to "Cans," and he took us to "Candy." And so the fact that we got to "Candy," we actually liked "Candy" better. We know that everyone who had been there was there at least 45 minutes before us, and we still almost beat both of the teams. I mean, they both left 10 -- maybe 15 -- minutes before us.

And so, we had time to catch them and that was after our huge Speed Bump. So "Cans," I would have liked to have done "Cans" when our back was against the wall and we were really in a hurry, because we did "Cans" like it was nothing.

But also, we didn't have the adversity. We knew we were out. But I do think "Candy" was a little easier for us just because we were able to power through it. But, you know, for "Team Alabama" and for the girls, and I'm sure for the other teams, they were the only two teams that were there when we were there.

It was hard for them and they were struggling with it, and it was hard to cut and carry that bucket around. That bucket was very heavy. So for us, it was kind of a breeze, but I wouldn't say it was easy at all. But I would've picked "Candy" if I had to do it again.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/e...2%29-18888.php