Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 17 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-15, 12:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 194 Likes on 156 Posts
Big Brother 17 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Last year's thread was pretty dead, but I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread for this year in case there is some excitement.

Here is the TV Guide Channel AD schedule.

M-T 11-2 AM EDT
W, F-Su 12-2 AM EDT
Thurs 1-3 AM EDT

As always, this is a spoiler thread. If you only follow the broadcast show you enter this thread at your own risk.
Old 06-27-15, 02:06 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,737 Likes on 1,888 Posts
Re: Big Brother 17 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

After the move from Sho2 to TVGN last year, "After Dark" is pretty much unwatchable with all of the commercial breaks. It's like, every ten minutes there are five minutes of commercials.

At least if doesn't appear they're censoring the language this year (I've heard a number of "shits" and "fucks" tonight) so there's that.

No clue what's going on, who's aligned with who, who's being targeted, etc.
Old 06-27-15, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts

I've watched some of the two nights and the most interesting moment came on Thursday as The Poker Player (Vanessa) had a blubbering fit, saying how she didn't realize how bad things would be, about how nothing was worth being away from her loved ones. My immediate reaction was, "Well, you can self-evict, -just don't throw your mic in the pool, 'cause they'll charge you for that!". Since she's supposed to be a bad-ass, I can't help thinking this was strategy. I guess we'll find out Tuesday (this was after the Battle of the Block) when they do the "cut-ins" from the Diary Room.

Last edited by DWilson; 06-28-15 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-28-15, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts

Jace?
Old 07-07-15, 06:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

The twin twist is out in the open:

(From jokersupdates)

4:23 AM They're planning on using nail polish to mark Liz maybe on her ear or somewhere while she's sleeping. NT
4:20 AM Shelli wants to put Liz on the podcast tomorrow so they can grill her and expose her. NT
4:19 AM Jeff about the twins: Let's cut her hair. NT
4:17 AM Jason: Audrey was supposed to be the twist. She was going to hide that she's transgender. But BB probably told her that's not goodfor the community to lie about who you are. So BB had to get another twist and got the twins.
4:15 AM James points to Jiz's memory wall pic. "She needs to get a refund on them brows though." NT
4:07 AM They think the memory wall pic of Liz is half the fat one and half the skinny one. They say the left side is the fat one. NT
3:58 AM Jason: The skinny one is out here in her whorekini. The fat one doesn't wear a bikini. NT
3:58 AM Day: You can't be fat at 9am and skinny in the afternoon. Jason: One of them has big thighs and the other doesn't. NT
3:54 AM Clay reacting to twins: OMG, the theme this season is lies and twists! This must be one of the twists! NT
3:53 AM Steve comes out to backyard, they tell him about the twins. Jeff goes to HOH room to tell Clay and Shelli about twins NT
3:51 AM Jason: The fat one was the one who applied. The skinny one is just here to be on TV. NT
3:45 AM Jeff: I'm going to put a secret mark on one of them. NT
3:42 AM Jason: Thick'ems is the smarter one. Day: Thick'ems is the one that came in today. Skinny Minnie is the one that's not nice. NT
3:41 AM Jeff: OMG, the fat one keeps touching my butt. The other one doesn't even know we're friends. NT
3:40 AM Jason: The thick one likes Austin and the other one hates him. She's only working out with Austin to get skinny like her sister NT
3:38 AM Jeff: No wonder Liz has been giving me mixed signals. I like the thick one better. Jason: We like the thick one better too! NT
3:37 AM Jason: This is just like BB5. There were 3 sets of twins in house. And this season, there's 3 sets of twins too w/ Jeff, Shelli NT
3:33 AM Jason: I told Liz today "You be looking skinny." She looked at me and was mortified. Study their asses. One ass is lifted. NT
3:31 AM Day: The thick one is really from Miami. The thin one is mean. She's like from Brooklyn. NT
3:29 AM Jason: The fat one has thick thighs and is busting out of her jeans. The skinny one wore the same jeans and it was loose. I was like, are those the same jeans??
3:27 AM Day, Jason telling Jeff about twins. Day: The thick one is here now. Jason: The fat one is funny. The skinny one is friendlier. NT
2:58 AM Most HGs are in the "art br" now, making up fake stories to go with the art on the wall in there. NT
2:55 AM A little bit ago, Vanessa and Liz were talking about how Austin is acting toward LizVanessa asked Liz if she noticed that he doesn't seem to like it when other men show Liz attention, Liz said YES but didn't know if it was real until now that Van is mentioning it. Liz said he is a really nice guy but she never though of him that way because he has a girlfriend. There was more, but I didn't catch most of it.
2:50 AM Day also approached Steve and Vanessa for a vote, but Steve blew her off and Vanessa didn't get a chance to respond because others came in the room.
2:49 AM Day is planning to fight, campaign to stay. She doesn't want to slam Meg in the pocessSo her and Jason are trying to come up with a plan on how to do that. She asked Johnny Mac if he still wants to work with her, he said and promised her his vote, but then he went upstairs and told Clay/Sheli/Jeff about the convo and said he is NOT voting to save Day but didn't know what to say.
1:36 AM The 4th Jeff & Austin "PODCAST" has come to a finish for this morning! This show was held in the living room. NT
1:10 AM Podcast starts with Meg as guesteveryone but Jason and Day are in the living room for the show. Meg says that she is not ok with being "sloppy seconds" last night (kidding about James trying to kiss her)
1:06 AM 12:07 or so... Podcast (Jeff & Austin show)starts, Jeff calls it 4th and final show NT
11:57 PM Jason says the BB gay guy he hates the most is BB9 Joshua because of what he said to Amanda (telling her to go kill herself like her dad). Steve didn't remember that but said that was so not okay.
11:42 PM Day suggests that James paint Liz's nails and see if it stays on but they think she would wash it off anyway NT
Old 07-07-15, 06:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah, Da'Vonne figured it out yesterday. It doesn't help her stay this week since she's on the block against Meg.
Old 07-07-15, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 427 Likes on 291 Posts

The fat one and the skinny one huh? Hmmmm.
Old 07-07-15, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Supposedly when Da' first brought it up with Jason he acknowledged that neither one of them were actually "fat" but one is a little thicker so it was a way to differentiate them.

Also, I guess Da won some prize yesterday where she can nullify three votes to evict. Still probably won't do her any good.
Old 07-07-15, 01:31 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by stingermck
The fat one and the skinny one huh? Hmmmm.
It sounds bad, but at this point they don't know the other one's name, or even which one is Liz. It's really all they have to go on.
Old 07-07-15, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by mwbmis
Also, I guess Da won some prize yesterday where she can nullify three votes to evict. Still probably won't do her any good.
That was the Kathy Griffin twist. She was going to make phone calls to the house and whoever answered the 7th call would win that power.
Old 07-07-15, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,937 Likes on 1,498 Posts

But production is still going to protect the twins, right? Because otherwise what was the point?

Also, I know they don't usually have these until later anyway, but no way they can have a competition that requires detailed memories of house/event interactions until the "reveal," right?
Old 07-07-15, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by fujishig
But production is still going to protect the twins, right? Because otherwise what was the point?
They can try. It doesn't always work. Just ask Annie the saboteur in BB12. Of course this years "twists" will probably let them do just about anything they really want to.
Old 07-09-15, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So I guess Da' told (not accused) Julia on Tuesday that the house was thinking that she was a twin, and she needed to watch herself. Last night Julia outed herself to Vanessa.
Old 07-10-15, 01:59 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The "Twin Twist" has taken an interesting turn now that it's been exposed. Vanessa and Austin and their group are trying to teach Liz to behave like Julia and vice versa so they can disprove the "Twin Twist" (They think they'll gain an extra vote if her sister gets to come in the house).

Meanwhile, both sides are trying to process the fairly positive reception Da' got from the studio audience. Jeff thinks that means that it's "safe" to go after Audrey (since Da' was after Audrey and she didn't get booed) and Austin is wondering if the audience (who sees everything) thought Da was perceived as a "Hero", which has Shelli wondering if she made a mistake targeting her. They're all afraid they'll get booed like Aaryn (and others) did during the "Season of Darkness".
Old 07-10-15, 04:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Doesn't the studio audience cheer for (almost) everyone?

You pretty much have to be a complete shitheel in order to get booed, or even receive a lukewarm response.
Old 07-10-15, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

Latest controversy: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/10/big-br...g-video-julia/
Old 07-20-15, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So they finally are getting around to "back-dooring" Audrey. Apparently, she's a bit freaked out and a there's been a lot of speculation about what's going on with her (and a lot of "cutting to fish" and warnings not to talk about production). Audrey was in the DR with producers for a long, long time, delaying the POV meeting. She actually missed the POV meeting itself.
Old 07-20-15, 10:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

If Audrey is the target I wonder if production will pull something to protect her; they've already lost a couple of their big gimmicks -- Jeff from TAR and the twin thing was figured by the second week.
Old 07-20-15, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I would imagine that production is scrambling to find a way to keep her. I'm sure they don't want their politically correct example walking out the door. It's all well and good that they gave a transgender person a place on BB to compete, but this is a game and she's playing badly. I hope the other cast members can hold out and not let the producers pressure them into keeping her.

edit... looks like we have the same idea Josh.
Old 07-20-15, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by leeta
I would imagine that production is scrambling to find a way to keep her. I'm sure they don't want their politically correct example walking out the door. It's all well and good that they gave a transgender person a place on BB to compete, but this is a game and she's playing badly. I hope the other cast members can hold out and not let the producers pressure them into keeping her.

edit... looks like we have the same idea Josh.
From reading the feeds, Shelli seemed to imply that production suggested it was better to get rid of Audrey sooner than later but then she was told "not to speak about production". It appears that Audrey may have had a "chemical imbalance" issue that had to be treated (keep in mind she's probably taking a lot of hormones). it sounds like she was shaky and uncommunicative. When she re-appeared she stayed by herself in the HaveNot room in a hoodie and sunglasses.
Old 07-21-15, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DWilson
From reading the feeds, Shelli seemed to imply that production suggested it was better to get rid of Audrey sooner than later but then she was told "not to speak about production". It appears that Audrey may have had a "chemical imbalance" issue that had to be treated (keep in mind she's probably taking a lot of hormones). it sounds like she was shaky and uncommunicative. When she re-appeared she stayed by herself in the HaveNot room in a hoodie and sunglasses.
Wow... I hadn't thought about that. I can see where it would be a problem though... particularly in the high-stress environment in that house.
Old 07-21-15, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Currently, Audrey is laying on the floor in the dark in the Have-Not room. When she emerges, she's wearing hoodie and a blanket and speaks to no one. I wonder how this is going to play out and how it will be portrayed (any specific discussion of her health is generally cut away from). Will the show sell it as a health issue or will we get DR sessions with Audrey where she gives the situation a "spin". Since she didn't show up at the POV meeting, will she participate in the Live show, be interviewed by Julie (assuming she goes out).
Old 07-21-15, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

She's probably sticking around until Thursday so she gets paid. If you DOR, then you don't get paid for your time in the house.
Old 07-22-15, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Audrey emerged about 7 pm CT, spoke to Jackie who confirmed she was going home, and that the backdoor plan was in place for her before some fight that must have occurred. Then she went back to the dark HaveNot room. Mind you, some of the HGs are a little pissed that she's being catered to and fed and not really a "HaveNot" at all.
Meanwhile, Liz is clearly playing Austin for a chump and keeping him at arm's length.
Old 07-24-15, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't even believe Audrey is transgender at this point. Her family wouldn't show any before pics. I think they tricked CBS.

Austin is toast this week.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.