Revenge (S4E05) -- "Repercussions" -- 10/26/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-26-14, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

ONE OF THE GRAYSONS SETTLES A SCORE WITH DAVID CLARKE, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Repercussions" - With David Clarke back in the headlines and Victoria in control, Emily needs a new strategy to orchestrate a reunion with her father, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, and James Tupper as David Clarke.

"Repercussions" was written by Ted Sullivan and directed by Kate Woods.

Episode 5 of 22

No extra episodes ordered, not that this show needs anymore.
Old 10-27-14, 11:53 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: Revenge (S4E05) -- "Repercussions" -- 10/26/14

Last nights episode was really all about David Clarke.

It seems to me that he's faking this current persona and has something up his sleeve. I think he may be planning something against Victoria. The woman was his lover, but ultimately conspired with Conrad against him, so I didn't really buy he was falling for her again.

I guess Nolan didn't think it was his place to do so, but he had a perfect opportunity to tell David everything including the truth about Amanda.

Charlotte has turned into an evil and unforgiving bitch. I wonder why the driver is with the hand tattoo.
Old 10-27-14, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Last nights episode was really all about David Clarke.

It seems to me that he's faking this current persona and has something up his sleeve. I think he may be planning something against Victoria. The woman was his lover, but ultimately conspired with Conrad against him, so I didn't really buy he was falling for her again.

I guess Nolan didn't think it was his place to do so, but he had a perfect opportunity to tell David everything including the truth about Amanda.

Charlotte has turned into an evil and unforgiving bitch. I wonder why the driver is with the hand tattoo.
David is definitely planning something but I'm going to guess he will target Nolan and Emily at first. In his head, they would be the only people who had contact with a young Amanda and set her on the path to her "death." He might target the people who imprisoned him also. I think he made up the whole story about Conrad kidnapping him. His wounds are self inflicted to add validity to his story. The guy with the crescent tattoo must be part of the group who really abducted him.

I know I've stated that I want them to keep this season tight, but I love the crazy redhead.
Old 10-27-14, 10:36 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

What else has the crazy redhead appeared in? Maybe she was blonde in a previous role, less busty, perhaps.
Old 10-27-14, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Patman
What else has the crazy redhead appeared in? Maybe she was blonde in a previous role, less busty, perhaps.
2 episodes of Agents of Shield last season

She was also on Magic City as a blonde.