Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 16 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-14, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 193 Likes on 155 Posts
Re: Big Brother 16 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Donny won battle of the block (Christine claims she was trying to throw it, but that didn't work). So unless Derrick can somehow convince Frankie to nominate Zach, he'll either lose Caleb or his pet Victoria.
Old 08-15-14, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mwbmis
Donny won battle of the block (Christine claims she was trying to throw it, but that didn't work). So unless Derrick can somehow convince Frankie to nominate Zach, he'll either lose Caleb or his pet Victoria.
That's good news for this very bland season. Hopefully, they'll get rid of Caleb, since Derrick wants to sit beside Victoria at the end. If Nicole comes back and someone from her side can mange to win the next HOH, they could possibly bring some life back into the game. Particularly, since BotB will be gone.

If Christine has a smidgeon of independent thought (which she hasn't demonstrated yet), it could be:

Nicole
Donny
Christine
Victoria

vs.

Derrick
Cody
Zach
Frankie
Old 08-17-14, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Frankie won veto. Since his direct method before noms didn't work, Derrick chose an alternative route and got Caleb to convince Frankie to nominate Zach. Unless something changes today or tomorrow AM, Zach is on the block tomorrow and out the door on Thursday.
Old 08-23-14, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Cody won HOH and veto. Unless, Derrick decides to try to curry favor with the jury Donny (probably) or Nicole will be going to the jury.

Derrick wasn't super pleased with the reactions jurors had to him when they came back in for the competition so I do think there is a small chance he tries to do something else this week.
Old 08-28-14, 09:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by mwbmis
Derrick wasn't super pleased with the reactions jurors had to him when they came back in for the competition so I do think there is a small chance he tries to do something else this week.
That's interesting. They must be working each other up in the jury house, convinced that Derrick is manipulating the game. Of course he is because he's a very good player. I'm hoping he lasts to the end rather than Frankie.
Old 08-28-14, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Well, Frankie had been trying hard to save Donny the last few days (not out any particular affinity for Donny, more fear of Nicole), but as with most thing in BB16 the final call was always Derrick's. And Derrick had no real interest in saving Donny this week.

Frankie tried one last hard push earlier today and even got Caleb on board (save Donny to go after the women), but Derrick just used that to his own advantage against Frankie.
Old 08-28-14, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

I'm not following this season on TV but spot check these threads to see if anything worth watching ever starts happening. So far, nothing. Given that there are a fraction of the posts at this same point of the season compared to last year, and last year was the reason I'm not watching this year, I wonder is it as bad/boring as it seems? Like season 1 bad?
Old 08-29-14, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Not a lot of likeable houseguests. Not a lot of interesting houseguests. The guy easily playing the best game is pretty much squashing all of the drama in the house before it starts. Not really a winning formula.

If you watched the last five minutes of tonight's live show then you pretty well guess who won HOH. Caleb.
Old 08-29-14, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Caleb nominated Nicole and Christine. How ya feel now, Christine???

Hope Nicole can somehow win veto.

It is a terribly uninteresting season. Derrick should be promoted to hostage negotiations. He sure can talk people down and diffuse situations. As mwbmis posted, that makes for very boring television. I hope they do a better job of casting next time. It would probably be smart for next season to be all-stars.
Old 08-30-14, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,885 Posts

If you really want to make Big Brother interesting, then let them have as much alcohol as they can drink. Keep kegs in the house, and an open bar fully stocked with whiskey and wine. Let the have-nots have alcohol.
Old 09-01-14, 12:37 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Just looked in at Joker's and I see that there's some talk of backdooring Frankie. Is this for real? That would be fabulous.
Old 09-01-14, 06:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 427 Likes on 291 Posts

Yeah next season desperately needs to be all-star.

According to jokers, Caleb is finally catching on to Frankie. Cody also heard him talking shit about them, and Caleb and Cody began plotting.
Old 09-03-14, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has Derrick ever mentioned returning for an All-Star season? Usually houseguests talk about returning for All-Stars on BBAD but I haven't heard anyone talking about it this season.
Old 09-11-14, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There's hope for some drama! Caleb won HOH in the reset and put up Frankie and Victoria. Keeping my fingers crossed that Frankie doesn't win POV... but it's a duplicate challenge so he probably will.

If Frankie pulls out a win, I'd guess that Caleb would put Cody back up again and take out Victoria. I don't see him making a big move against the other two.
Old 09-12-14, 01:04 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Be awesome if Victoria could win the POV and take herself off, but that's about as likely to happen as monkeys flying out of her ass.
Old 09-12-14, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if the POV was re-played yet but I just wanted to add my speculation on how it will go.

I first thought it would be great if they turned the faces upside-down but then I realized the HG's would probably just tilt their heads around to figure them out.

Then, I thought, how crazy hard would it be if they had the faces slowly spinning. That would be an insane comp.
Old 09-12-14, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't usually watch the after dark stuff, but tuned in last night. Had a nice chuckle when Caleb, in a conversation with Frankie, said he believes Derek has no chance in the final against him or Frankie...little does he know.
Old 09-12-14, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The HOH was apparently the same competition, but this time Caleb won. He nominated Victoria and Frankie. The veto was apparently the same competition, but this time Cody won. So unless there is another twist introduced into the game or production comes up with a compelling reason for Derrick to keep Frankie then next Tuesday should be the end of the Frankie Grande experience.
Old 09-12-14, 11:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I can't believe they're trying to manipulate it so OPENLY by making it a TA challenge that the winner gets an extra $50K if the Derrick and Frankie make final two. Ridiculous.... America doesn't want those two in the final. One of them yes... both no.

Cody won POV. It would be amazing if he pulled Victoria off and replaced her with Derrick. Then they would have to vote Frankie off. But that won't happen in a million years.
Old 09-13-14, 01:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Cody and Derrick can skate to the final 3, possibly 2, if they can keep Caleb from winning a POV next week after they send Frankie home. Victoria has a legit outside chance of making the final 2 if someone wants to bring her along.
Old 09-13-14, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts

Based on what I'm reading, the POV might have been the annual "morph" challenge (two HGs faces blended together) that they've been studying all week for; supposedly, Frankie got stuck on the second face and Victoria might have done slightly better than him. Frankie's basically falling apart because he knows his number's up.

The Team America challenge is "Win", and there's been some confusion about whether they both have to be in the final two to get the extra 50K if one of them wins (if so, this is an over-the-top manipulation of the game, but I guess we'll have to wait for the actual details on the show). Frankie, of course, is pushing this to Derrick. Frankie seems to be under the impression that America has voted on this and wants them to have money because we love them (meaning America love Frankie) and we didn't really turn our back on them over the Donny thing.

Most of the HGs think there's a double eviction Sunday and then the finale, not realizing this whole last week has been about extending the show.

Caleb actually pulled Derrick aside and told him he thinks he has enough votes to win in the jury house, -Jocasta, Nicole, Hayden, Donny, Victoria, ...and Derrick, -yes, he actually told Derrick that, and, of course, Derrick is scheming with Cody to get Caleb out next.
Old 09-13-14, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by DWilson
Caleb actually pulled Derrick aside and told him he thinks he has enough votes to win in the jury house, -Jocasta, Nicole, Hayden, Donny, Victoria, ...and Derrick, -yes, he actually told Derrick that, and, of course, Derrick is scheming with Cody to get Caleb out next.
Not a fan of the Beastmode Cowboy, but I'd love to play some high stakees poker with him.
Old 09-16-14, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

A leak from on the live feeds seems to show that the new HOH is:
Spoiler:
Derrick.
Old 09-16-14, 03:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by windom
A leak from on the live feeds seems to show that the new HOH is:
Spoiler:
Derrick.
Also confirms that
Spoiler:
Frankie
went home last night (airing tonight)
Old 09-16-14, 11:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Derrick or Cody won POV (Cody deciding vote). Adios dipshit cowboy. This should have come months ago.