Search this Thread

Old 05-21-08, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So who was leaving the show?
Old 05-21-08, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Noone. They already lost Mandy "Beotch Drama Queen" Patinkin in episode 1 and hired Joe Mantegna.

The only real news is A.J. Cook's pregnancy which is being written into the show.
Old 05-22-08, 06:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yes, but did you see the ending???
Old 05-22-08, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
I don't think anyone dies. The season opener will reveal it was a setup by the Feds. Remember only moments earlier that Hotch said the terrorists don't know that the Feds know they're hooked into the security system. Now if someone does dies, it's not going to be a main character; it's probably that chick in charge of the investigation. If she dies then it'll open the storyline where Morgan will be offered the position.
Old 05-22-08, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by DJariya
The only real news is A.J. Cook's pregnancy which is being written into the show.
If her real life pregnancy was written into the show then we can probably guess that she was not in the SUV that exploded.

I know New Yorkers are renown for their apathy but would they be so blase not to notice a dark-hooded person profiled on the news as a rampant serial killer or not cry out for help when someone nearby is shot in the head with a dark-hooded person running away?
Old 05-22-08, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Best money is on the British FBI lady being in the SUV.
Old 05-22-08, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by aintnosin
Best money is on the British FBI lady being in the SUV.
She does remind me of Hotch's ex.
Old 05-22-08, 03:48 PM

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertai...,4938588.story

"When Criminal Minds ends its turbulent third season tonight, one of the show's seven FBI profilers will explode."
"When it began filming last month, virtually no one on-set knew which character would be in the blast."
"Cast member Shermar Moore's take on the mystery: "I don't know if it's for dramatic effect or if they're trying to keep us from renegotiating. We all bought new cars this year. Let's see who's going to be first to return to the dealer."
Which of the 7 do you think exploded?
Season 3 Cast:
Joe Mantegna/Rossi
Paget Brewster/Prentiss
Matthew Gray Gubler/Reid
Shemar Moore/Derek Morgan
A. J. Cook/JJ Jareau
Kirsten Vangsness/Garcia
Thomas Gibson/Hotchner
Old 05-22-08, 07:40 PM

Hopefully it is hotchner...he is a bitch
Old 05-23-08, 03:45 AM
DVD Talk God

I just finished watching this episode and it was a solid CM finale. I really don't think anyone from the core cast is leaving/dying. They already lost Lola Glaudini and Mandy Patinkin in back to back seasons, it would seem absurd to write out another cast member just for creative purposes.

Sienna Gullory, who played that English FBI agent had a shockingly similar resemblance to Meredith Monroe....who plays Hotch's Ex. I remember her from Resident Evil 2 and she looks nothing like she did in that film.....I recall she was a brunette.
Old 05-23-08, 07:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It shouldn't be any of the cast members in the video montage at the end with them all getting into the cars. I'm almost 100% sure that each of them got into a new and current model GMC/Chevy Tahoe/Suburban. I'm 100% sure that the one that blew up was a previous model/older Chevy Tahoe/Suburban.
Old 05-23-08, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My two favorite characters on the show are Garcia and Reid, so i'm hoping its not one of them.
Old 05-23-08, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by XavierMike
My two favorite characters on the show are Garcia and Reid, so i'm hoping its not one of them.
I'm with you on THAT!
Old 05-23-08, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I can definitely rule out the black haired agent (forget her name). I DVRd the ep and you can clearly see that the SUV she gets into has a different license plate number than the one that blows up.
Old 05-23-08, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by DJariya
Noone. They already lost Mandy "Beotch Drama Queen" Patinkin in episode 1 and hired Joe Mantegna.

I don't know how far along she is, but the show comes back in September?

It could be her that's seriously hurt, so she's in the hospital. Less screen time. Less time you see her pregnant. Dramatic. Could lose the baby, etc. It could be AJ's character.
Old 05-23-08, 07:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Originally Posted by pilot
I don't know how far along she is, but the show comes back in September?

It could be her that's seriously hurt, so she's in the hospital. Less screen time. Less time you see her pregnant. Dramatic. Could lose the baby, etc. It could be AJ's character.
That's true.
Old 05-23-08, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk God

Yes, I think the show returns in September with a larger episode order (27)

I believe they are planning to incorporate AJ's pregnancy into the show.....I read they resume shooting either this month or next month, so she will definitely have to disappear for a few episodes or more.
Old 05-24-08, 01:09 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
I doubt they are killing any one of the main team members off. I, too, agree it's likely to be the English agent. Sets up for the plot line for Morgan to be offered the position, but turn it down.

Good episode, though. Liked how they kept getting new unsubs and how they would show a room with one, then two, then many of them.
Old 06-25-08, 02:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am bumping this old thread because I have been watching the repeats from the beginning on A&E (Friday nights at 11pm). I am enjoying this show. Anyone else getting into it for the first time?

When it first aired I had only watched the pilot but I didn't stick around due to scheduling conflicts and the fact that I did not want to add one more procedural to list of shows. But this is great to catch up on over the summer.
Old 06-25-08, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,022 Likes on 812 Posts
I guess i'll be the voice of disagreement. I don't like this show. It just comes off as silly, poorly executed, and really offers nothing terribly new.

Just not a fan, but it's pretty easy to ignore, just like most things on CBS . (aka - to each their own.) I will give it points for being nowhere near as awful as CSI: Miami (which I have to bash every chance I get).
Old 06-25-08, 06:24 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

We rented the first disc of Season 1 from Netflix and enjoyed it a lot, but it kinda got put on the back burner because that's when we got into 'CSI' and have been watching that right from the beginning. I'm sure 'Criminal Minds' will be next up on the list
Old 06-25-08, 07:00 PM

I love this show. I have both the first and second seasons on dvd and have rewatched them endlessly. It's the one show I will not miss during the season.
Old 06-25-08, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk God

IMO, it's one of the best procedural crime dramas on TV. I think it's way better than the CSI's (although I am a fan of them)

However, I didn't like Lola Glaudini as Elle Greenaway. I was happy when she left the show. Paget Brewster, who gets introduced mid-way through season 2, is a much stronger character as Emily Prentiss.
Old 06-25-08, 11:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts
I never watched it because of the situation with CBS, -St. Louis is another city that doesn't get CBS HD on their cable system, and it hasn't been handy to watch it over-the-air. I caught the promo that it was beginning its run on AE during "The Andromeda Strain" and decided to give it a look. The episode I DVRed kept crossing signals with a TLC program and I lost maybe ten minutes of the plot. Still, I was impressed enough to rent the first disc from Netflix. I've watched the first eight episodes and so far its turned out to be one of those series I'm sorry I haven't been watching all along.
Old 06-27-08, 09:58 AM

Seeing that I started this thread a while ago, I should say something.

I did catch up with all the eps and say I enjoyed. I wouldn't say it's the best series out there, but there are a lot of good things about it. And I might be int he minority on this, but I liked it more once Manny left. But over all it is what it is, another procedural drama that is just darker then most (the body count for the show is higher then most)

Sam

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.