Castle -- 2-part episode -- "Target/Hunt" -- 2/18/13, 2/25/13

Old 02-17-13, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts
Castle -- 2-part episode -- "Target/Hunt" -- 2/18/13, 2/25/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis for Part 1:

Dylan Walsh Guest Stars

"Target" -- In the first of a two-episode story arc, Castle & Beckett begin a murder investigation that also exposes a plot to kidnap the daughter of a wealthy Middle Eastern businessman. Dylan Walsh ("Nip/Tuck") guest stars as FBI Agent Harris, an even-keeled professional brought in to help find the kidnappers, on "Castle," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

Synopsis for Part 2: (Will air on Monday 2/25)

Spoiler:
James Brolin Guest Stars as Castle's Dad

"Hunt" -- In the powerful conclusion of a two-episode story arc, when the FBI fails to get his daughter back, Castle takes matters into his own hands, reaching out to a shadowy fixer to help him recover Alexis. But Castle soon learns that his daughter's kidnapping may be part of an even more sinister agenda, on "Castle," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). Emmy and Golden Globe-winner James Brolin ("The West Wing," "Marcus Welby, M.D.") guest stars in the episode as Castle's dad.

Episodes 15 & 16 of 24

Again, I'm going out of town on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Tomorrow night is the annual Castle 2-part story arc that continues the following Monday.

Please don't create a new thread the 2nd part. I combined both here with a spoiler on the 2nd part synopsis.

I'll pop in every so often when possible to create a thread for some of the more notable shows w/ interesting stories. But I won't have time to do the usual amount.