Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 05-05-12, 06:50 AM   #26
Charlie Goose
DVD Talk Legend

Re: 30 Rock -- "Queen of Jordan 2: The Mystery of the Phantom Pooper" -- 5/03/12

Awful. The gimmick episode last week was great, this one was a bomb. I guess the fact that I absolutely loathe "reality" shows like this made me hate it even more. Unfunny and obnoxious.
I won't take it with cheese.
Old 05-05-12, 09:15 PM   #27
slop101
DVD Talk Legend

Re: 30 Rock -- "Queen of Jordan 2: The Mystery of the Phantom Pooper" -- 5/03/12

I liked the last Queen of Jordan quite a bit, but this one was terrible - probably the worst episode of 30Rock yet. Sure, there's no way to top last week's outstanding live episode, but this was just abysmal.
Old 05-05-12, 11:29 PM   #28
Troy Stiffler
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Phoenix, AZ, Passively angry as heck but gosh darn I'll sit back and take it you know, whatever

I watched this a couple times now. I remember hating the first one. But there were plenty of good moments here (Liz and the baby wearing the same dress, Kenneth's time on the walkway and cocaine joke).

Anyone notice that the first few notes of the 'Queen of Jordan' soundtrack sounds like the Windows startup chime? I watch this on Hulu (thus, on my PC) and it catches me off-guard every time.
Old 05-08-12, 08:29 AM   #29
Xander
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Ugh, fucking terrible. The first 30 Rock in a long time where I didn't even crack a smile.

Now think real hard. You been bird-dogging this township a while now. They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.
Old 05-08-12, 08:36 AM   #30
RichC2
DVD Talk Hero

I thought it was enjoyable