Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Caprica -- "There is Another Sky" -- 02/26/10

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-10, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts
Re: Caprica -- "There is Another Sky" -- 02/26/10

I finally watched this episode. I loved how good Zoe felt when her father was praising her as U-87 only to feel hurt when he basically turned his "new race" speech into a slaves-for-sale pitch and ordered her to rip off her arm.

Although perfectly understandable, Tamara's multiple crying fits began to irk me. So of course I was thrilled when she became a gun-toting badass.

I'm really digging the Tauron culture.
Old 03-03-10, 12:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RocShemp
Oy! Today I purchased Caprica: The Series: Season 1: Episode 6: There Is Another Sky (HD/EST/en) for $2.99 from the PlayStation Network PlayStation Store. However, I kept getting an error message and now it won't even allow me to download the episode even though the transaction has already been made. It doesn't even appear as a pending download on the XMB of my PS3.

Looking at the PS3 thread this couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time.
leap year bug. All cleared up now though thanks to me.
Old 03-04-10, 06:22 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

I finally sat down and watched Caprica from the beginning all the way through this episode (home recovering from surgery, had been saving them up.). I wasn't so sure about the show after the pilot ep, but as it progressed, it sucked me in. V-World seems to be a kind of Second Life run amuck and that aspect is very interesting. I am loving the whole Tauron culture in a Caprica society - this part hooked my wife. And finally, Graystone and Zoe doing the presentation to the board was well done - you thought it was going one way, then Zoe realizes what her father is planning. I can't wait to see where this show leads. I appreciate that is is not BSG, which was one of my favorite shows.