Search this Thread

Old 01-14-10, 02:05 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
CSI: -- "Sin City Blue" -- 01/14/10

CSI

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
The CSIs investigate the murders of two women in a hotel; Ray probes further into the so-called Dr. Jekyll murders, in which a serial killer surgically alters the inside of his victims.

Very cool they are bringing back the Dr. Jekyll storyline.

Preview...Looks like a good episode:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8_ld7_wzGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8_ld7_wzGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 01-15-10, 07:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: CSI: -- "Sin City Blue" -- 01/14/10

Pretty good show yesterday, I enjoyed the storylines for both cases. Especially the actuary's logic behind the murder! 100% chance of divorce if my wife finds out but 60-some% of murders being solved
Old 01-15-10, 09:39 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Great opening - and a prety intense story.

However - they could have done away with the "dress" in the pipes bit... Even if I believe that some how it could get stuck in a vertical pipe - that thing would have been caked with tons of toilet paper, shit, and god knows what else.. I don't think you would get any evidence off of it. That kind of ruined that story line for me.
Old 01-15-10, 04:57 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts

Thought this was a very good episode. Guess the whole tie-in to the Dr. Jekyll case turned out to be a dead end. But, I am glad that is still a continuing story arc this season.

The whole thing with the dress stuck in the Pipes was a little far fetched for me. ^^ Agree, that dress came out rather clean for being stuck in there with how guests using the toilet on the a daily and nightly basis? And that idiot actually thought he could flush a pair of stiletto heels down the toilet as well...

What puzzled me about the episode was when Ray declined Wendy's request for taking a blood sample. I'm not sure I understood that.
Old 01-16-10, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by DJariya

What puzzled me about the episode was when Ray declined Wendy's request for taking a blood sample. I'm not sure I understood that.
This goes back to a few brief moments/mentions in past episodes that

Spoiler:
Ray's father is a criminal. So he doesn't want his DNA in a database, because then someone might find the familial match to his father.

I think.
Old 01-18-10, 06:47 AM

^^ That's what I was thinking, but it could make for an interesting storyline at some point if they do.