Old 01-11-10, 04:44 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
celebrity big brother 2010 (UK)

does anyone else watch this other than me? it is REALLY REALLY GOOD
Old 01-11-10, 05:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: celebrity big brother 2010 (UK)

I haven't even finished watching last summers regular Big Brother UK. And sadly, this summer 2010 is the last Big Brother UK.

Chris
Old 01-11-10, 06:45 PM

I thought everyone got eaten by zombies.
Old 01-12-10, 02:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm watching. I think Sisqo will win. I thought Jonas had a chance before the whole relationship thing, but that killed his chances. Now he just looks pussy-whipped.
Old 01-12-10, 03:37 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by dino88
I'm watching. I think Sisqo will win. I thought Jonas had a chance before the whole relationship thing, but that killed his chances. Now he just looks pussy-whipped.
basshunter is the ONLY reason i am watching this show
Old 01-12-10, 04:05 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I was trying to watch last night's episode, but the uploads are messed up on youtube. Where are you watching?

I had never even heard of Basshunter before this show. He reminds me of one of my Swedish friends.

The only ones I had heard of were the 3 Americans (Heidi, Stephen "can't fucking stand" Baldwin, and Sisqo), Lady Sovereign, Vinnie, and now Ivana (although I don't know much about her other than she was married to Donald).

Last edited by dino88; 01-12-10 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-12-10, 04:37 AM
Suspended

I was trying to watch last night's episode, but the uploads are messed up on youtube. Where are you watching?

I had never even heard of Basshunter before this show. He reminds me of one of my Swedish friends.

The only ones I had heard of were the 3 Americans (Heidi, Stephen "can't fucking stand" Baldwin, and Sisqo), Lady Sovereign, Vinnie, and now Ivana (although I don't know much about her other than she was married to Donald).
im watching it on ninjavideo.net but so far they only have like 9 episodes up but ya basshunter is big to us DJs and i cant wait to move to sweden going to be leaving soon!
Old 01-12-10, 04:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Okay, you're on the same episode as me then. They just went into the house on Jan.3, so we're only 1 episode behind. The one that we haven't seen from last night is the nominations. I'm guessing your boy Basshunter may be up, along w/ his girl Katya and hopefully Stephen...maybe Heidi as well.
Old 01-13-10, 02:58 PM
Suspended

Okay, you're on the same episode as me then. They just went into the house on Jan.3, so we're only 1 episode behind. The one that we haven't seen from last night is the nominations. I'm guessing your boy Basshunter may be up, along w/ his girl Katya and hopefully Stephen...maybe Heidi as well.
nope its kat,sov,heidi and heidi had the most votes so i think she will be leaving YAY
Old 01-13-10, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by kevinlord190
nope its kat,sov,heidi and heidi had the most votes so i think she will be leaving YAY
Actually 2 people are leaving, so it will probably be Kat and Heidi. It really doesn't matter who has the most votes in the house though. Last time the winner was nominated every week I believe. I think Lady Sov is safe though, Kat's gone for sure.
Old 01-13-10, 05:25 PM
Suspended

Actually 2 people are leaving, so it will probably be Kat and Heidi. It really doesn't matter who has the most votes in the house though. Last time the winner was nominated every week I believe. I think Lady Sov is safe though, Kat's gone for sure.
idk its ppls choice i believe. and ppl love teh whole romance thing going with jonas and kat (thats why they always ahve it in the show) so i think it will be heidi and sov if it is 2 ppl but i believe its only 1 for a couple days
Old 01-13-10, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Actually people hate the romances. They always see them as doing it for the cameras and publicity. Especially when the girl involved is already known for being a gold digger AND is already in a relationship. I guarantee if only one were leaving this week it would be Katya. She'll leave and will be booed...loudly.
Old 01-13-10, 11:45 PM
Suspended

Actually people hate the romances. They always see them as doing it for the cameras and publicity. Especially when the girl involved is already known for being a gold digger AND is already in a relationship. I guarantee if only one were leaving this week it would be Katya. She'll leave and will be booed...loudly.
are u watching ur episodes on ninja video as well? cuz they havent posted a episode in a couple days
Old 01-14-10, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Try youtube. Search for user dirtymonkey151.