Reload this Page >

The Bachelor "On The Wings of Love"

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor "On The Wings of Love"

Old 01-13-10, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 380 Likes on 306 Posts
Re: The Bachelor "On The Wings of Love"

From what I read online, Rozlyn having to leave, and her "Innappropriate Realtionship with a producer" was a lie, because they didn't want to reveal she has a 7 year old son.
Not sure why they wouldn't want to reveal that since many other contestants have had children too. That said, I believe it's a lie simply to get ratings... just like I thought the whole Bachelor changing his mind on the "after show" last year was staged.
Old 01-13-10, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Here's Chris Harrison's blog on the episode:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/12/ch...helor-scandal/
Old 01-19-10, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Did anybody see the promos for last nights episodes this past weekend? I know they showed a clip of Tennely (sp?) telling the Bachelor that she was pregnant. They also led you to believe he kicked Vienna out of the house... I know promos can be deceiving but having a girl say she's pregnant is big-time misleading. I'm 1000% sure I heard the promo right.
Old 01-19-10, 07:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 415 Likes on 300 Posts

Was happy to see Jake come to his senses, and sent that psycho Michelle home last night.
Old 01-19-10, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
Was happy to see Jake come to his senses, and sent that psycho Michelle home last night.
I can only assume it was the show's producers who got him to keep her around at all up until now. She was clearly psycho needy from the start and he would have had to have realized that. I'm guessing that most "bachelors" have it figured out much earlier than the show lets on as far as who he wants to end up with. The rest is manufactured drama by the producers, as well as the guy choosing the last three or four remaining ones he wants to have sex with on the overnight dates at the end, all the while pretending that he's torn and needs to figure it out.
Old 01-20-10, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Clearly the producers request he keep a couple crazy ones for the week 1-3 drama... it's a shame though because he did send some quality @ss home on the first night. Gia is the one I'd definitely save for the overnight dates... what a hot chick!
Old 01-27-10, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Again after watching last Monday's episode, with Jake sending home four women. Its seem like he had to keep one of the crazy chicks around. He should have kept the blonde Ashley over Vienna.
Old 01-27-10, 05:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Jake is just blowing through these chicas.
Old 01-27-10, 07:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

Although I the way she talks is kinda weird, I think I like Gia the best.
Old 01-28-10, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Gia is the hottest IMO... allegedly the Enquirer has leaked the winner (and they've been correct the last two seasons)

It's
Spoiler:
Vienna -- Which I personally find hard to believe given her shit personality and her googly eyes
Old 01-28-10, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Rob V
Gia is the hottest IMO... allegedly the Enquirer has leaked the winner (and they've been correct the last two seasons)

It's
Spoiler:
Vienna -- Which I personally find hard to believe given her shit personality and her googly eyes

Spoiler:
If he really picks her, then he is an idiot. She is a bitch and she isn't pretty
Old 01-28-10, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm a Vienna fan...maybe it's because Ali comes off as the leader of the pack of the "mean girls" and so it makes Vienna seem more sympathetic. I think she comes off as genuinely nice and at times, she looks very pretty...I think it's her eye make up and needs to be changed.
Old 02-01-10, 07:43 PM

I don't like Vienna at all, She drives me mental.
Old 02-02-10, 07:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Should Jake actually end up Vienna I could really see a situation where they're broken up before the "After the Rose" show... she comes across bat-shit crazy when she's not with him and more than a little immature.

I wonder how much of keeping Vienna around is the producers doing?
Old 02-02-10, 08:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by cdollaz
Spoiler:
If he really picks her, then he is an idiot. She is a bitch and she isn't pretty
Agreed, if that pick is true they won't last as a couple. Jake has done a poor job picking the women this season.
Old 02-16-10, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Jake really is an idiot sending home Gia, if Vienna wins they won't last six months together. Maybe they will make Gia The next bachelorette.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 02-16-10 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-16-10, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Jake really is an idiot sending home Gia, if Vienna wins they won't last six months together. Maybe they will Gia The next bachelorette.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was actually mad at the show last night. I shouldn't care but Gia is all kinds of HOT and she seems to have a pretty level head. I hope Jake does end up with Vienna and she OWNS his ass.
Old 02-16-10, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

The worst thing about Gia was her mom whipping out Tarot cards and doing a "reading" on the hometown visit last week. Who wants a kooky-ass mother-in-law?
Old 02-16-10, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Who wants a kooky-ass mother-in-law?
Agreed but Tennely can never stop reminding us that she was married and hurt -- thus she's got trust issues and Vienna is a fugly tranny who ran away to get married and acts like an immature bitch. I'll take Gia.
Old 02-16-10, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Vienna is from FL. Her dad is a tire salesman and her mom is an ex-stripper, so I think Gia's parents win that round. I feel like douche knowing this, but since my gf got me sucked into this show, I saw an issue of US where they said that Vienna had drained some ex's bank account to pay for plastic surgery and she's an attention-hungry whore.

Tenley seems like the best pick for him. She's a robot, like him. She's corny, like him. I tell ya, this Jake is not only a huge pussy but he also acts so robotic it's unreal. Everything is "amazing" to him. Seriously. Make it a drinking game and take a shot everytime he uses that word. You'll be plastered before the halfway mark.
Old 02-16-10, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

It's amazing how a guy can "fall in love" with 3 out of 20 women or so. The sad thing is that once back in the real world these make believe feelings they have for one another change once reality slaps them in the face. I got tired of hearing "how romantic" every damn thing they did was? Wait until you leave your pleasure palace and then we will see how lovey dovey you are. Besides, how many of these couples have actually stayed together after these shows have aired? And he made a mistake sending Gia home as she was the oldest, best looking and seemingly most mature of the three left.
Old 02-16-10, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Jake really is an idiot sending home Gia, if Vienna wins they won't last six months together. Maybe they will make Gia The next bachelorette.
It's feeling more like Allie will be the next Bachelorette...
Old 02-16-10, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

How many of these "relationships" have actually worked out?
Old 02-16-10, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

2-3, mainly from the Bachelorette seasons, I don't think any of the bachelors have settled down with their final pick (except, maybe Jason and Molly, which took an extra pick on his part after he dumped Melissa on national TV).
Old 02-17-10, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Patman
...after he dumped Melissa on national TV).
... which was the best thing for Melissa's career. Went on to Dancing with the stars and is now on TV as a correspondent for ET or one of those gossip shows. Does a good job too. Kind of reminds me of Vanessa Williams who started out as Miss America but had her title taken away after nude photos of her turned up in Penthouse (September '84). The scandal made her well known and she has turned it into a lifelong career. Quick, name one other Miss America from the '80s, or even the '90s.

Anyway, I've just watched a couple shows this time around and I agree that Vienna isn't the best pick for him but I think he'll choose her.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.