TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Brothers and Sisters--"It's Not Easy Being Green"--01/18/2009

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-09, 08:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brothers and Sisters--"It's Not Easy Being Green"--01/18/2009

Spoiler:
Just as Greenatopia gets the green light Sarah's business partner breaks some startling personal news; Nora rekindles a romance with an old flame.

I haven't seen a discussion on this show for a while, and thought we needed to start one, again. This is an excellent show, and I hope people keep tuning in!

Last edited by MadonnasManOne; 01-18-09 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-19-09, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Brothers and Sisters--"It's Not Easy Being Green"--01/18/2009

A pretty good episode. Nora, as usual, was delightful and hilarious! I love the fact that she had drank a bit much, and was out on the dance floor dancing, giving Roger Grant the "come hither" look. It was so funny that she was all prepared to sleep with him, and ended up falling asleep!

The stuff with Sarah was good. I'm glad that Greenatopia finally has someone that believes in it, and it looks like that will finally take off. Sarah's daughter, Paige, was horrible. That stuff with Ethan confessing his lust for her, and the fact that they almost went all the way was kind of icky. Talk about complicating a partnership!

The story with Robert and Kevin was kind of funny. Kevin going quail hunting, and actually doing good, was hilarious.

I could have killed Justin for becoming a sponsor to that girl. I feel trouble brewing there. Rebecca should have just told him that she had something special planned.

I loved the scene when Nora, Sarah, and Rebecca all met up on the elevator, looking all messed up and like they had a wild night. Funny stuff.

I really love this show. It's consistently funny, moving, and exciting. I always look forward to the next episode!
Old 01-19-09, 12:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadonnasManOne
It was so funny that she was all prepared to sleep with him, and ended up falling asleep!
I loved that because I've done the same thing!
Old 01-19-09, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The show has defintely managed to maintain a very high level of acting and writing - it almost never disappoints.

The elevator meeting was classic!