Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Smallville -- "Bride" -- 11/20/2008

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Smallville -- "Bride" -- 11/20/2008

Old 12-18-08, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 130 Likes on 95 Posts
I skimmed over the episode lists and I don't agree with you. I'll agree they may have an episode that is really good in the middle of the season, but not a finale per se. Perhaps I should have said mid-season cliffhanger. I can't recall an episode that left us hanging for 2 months in the middle of the year. We usually ended up with a barn scene.
Old 12-18-08, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
This is one that I specifically remember. References season 3 so I'll spoilerize it.

Spoiler:
Original Air Date—19 November 2003
While Lex continues to investigate the dark past of his father, he meets Morgan Edge (Patrick Bergin) with a new face after plastic surgery, and collects evidence to send Lionel Luthor to prison for the murder of his parents. However, a hit man tries to kill Lex in the mansion, but he escapes to Kent Farm. Clark goes to the mansion to retrieve the evidence against Lionel from the safe and finds that there is no hint of the claimed attempt against Lex's live. When Lionel goes to the Kent Farm and tells that Lex is paranoid and delusional over the death of Lex's infant brother years ago, Jonathan and Martha question his sanity. Clark decides to investigate deeper to see if his friend is delusional or there is an evil plot against him. As it turns out, the answer is literally... both. Although Morgan Edge is indeed alive and after both Lex and Clark, Lex's paranoia is real, which leads to him injuring Lana after he suspects her to be a part of the conspiracy against him. Clark then tries to stop Lex from killing Morgan, and in so doing is forced to reveal his secret to Lex.
Old 12-18-08, 09:09 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts
I haven't watched SV for some time and I think this was the 1st ep I missed. The WB site seems to only keep eps for a few weeks.
Old 12-23-08, 11:55 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
On Kyrptonsite they are reporting that unless they get Tom Welling to reinlist, Smallville may not go beyond this season. As much as I love this show, I think they should quit while they are ahead. Time to end the story.