Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Hell's Kitchen---Discussion Thread for Remainder of Season

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-08, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The food service surprised me this time. I honestly thought the guys were going to lose. Good thing they didn't, for LouRoss' sake. That dumbass would've been canned. Who cares about presentation - use ALL the ingredients, you donkey! It was obviously time for Rosann to go. She seems to be operating on another planet when she's cooking. Besides, I'm tired of hearing all of her "showing my daughter" crap. Leave that inspirational shit at the door.
Old 05-22-08, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KillerCannibal
The food service surprised me this time. I honestly thought the guys were going to lose. Good thing they didn't, for LouRoss' sake. That dumbass would've been canned. Who cares about presentation - use ALL the ingredients, you donkey! It was obviously time for Rosann to go. She seems to be operating on another planet when she's cooking. Besides, I'm tired of hearing all of her "showing my daughter" crap. Leave that inspirational shit at the door.
LouRoss did screw up big time, how bout Jen's attitude towards him? Normal people don't act like that. A reasonable person would have got upset and then maybe talked it over with him and moved on. She can't hold grudges like that. Again, how could she ever hold a job or even keep a friend...let alone a boyfriend if she holds grudges like that?

By the way I can't believe she actually wanted LouRoss to lie to Gordon and say he actually did use all the ingredients. She's disgusting plus she can't form complete sentences and mumbles like crazy I can only understand about 25% of what comes out of her mouth.
Old 05-22-08, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by whoopdido
By the way I can't believe she actually wanted LouRoss to lie to Gordon and say he actually did use all the ingredients. She's disgusting plus she can't form complete sentences and mumbles like crazy I can only understand about 25% of what comes out of her mouth.
They cannot fool Gordon if you tell the lie. Gordon quickly asked "where's veal??" after LouRoss told him the truth.
Old 05-22-08, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LouRoss did screw up big time, how bout Jen's attitude towards him? Normal people don't act like that. A reasonable person would have got upset and then maybe talked it over with him and moved on. She can't hold grudges like that. Again, how could she ever hold a job or even keep a friend...let alone a boyfriend if she holds grudges like that?

She's trash. I've always found her annoying. From the previews it looks like everyone is standing up during elimination. I can only hope they do us all a favor and get rid of her.

That little fat face of hers was so annoying. Constantly mocking LouRoss. Yeah, like she's never screwed up. The way she treated Gordon last week was rediculous, too.. why he didn't tell her to just leave is beyond me. He's kicked people off the show during service before.
Old 05-22-08, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Norm de Plume
Christina: "It's coming in my hand right now"

Does anyone have an inside line into who wins this season? If it's that unbearable Corey, I think I'll skip the remainder.
Can someone explain to me just what is so annoying about Corey? Granted she's not another Bonnie looks wise but she's truly the best of a horrid looking bunch. Same can be said for her cooking skills. I suspect the order of eliminations will go something like Jen (truly the most repulsive/low class contest the show has seen...a Julia clone she is not)/Matt/Louross/(Louis) Petrozza/Christina with Bobby beating Corey at the end.
Old 05-22-08, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by jpb07
Can someone explain to me just what is so annoying about Corey? Granted she's not another Bonnie looks wise but she's truly the best of a horrid looking bunch. Same can be said for her cooking skills. I suspect the order of eliminations will go something like Jen (truly the most repulsive/low class contest the show has seen...a Julia clone she is not)/Matt/Louross/(Louis) Petrozza/Christina with Bobby beating Corey at the end.
She's not bad looking. I still say Rosann with makeup and a sock in her mouth beats the bunch.
Old 05-22-08, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

True, Jen's attitude DOES suck even though I'm sure most of those insults aimed at LouRoss weren't being said at that point in time. The show's editor makes it painfully obvious that a lot of situations are nothing like they appear. Still, that bitch needs to go and I'm hoping she makes a big stink so Gordon can really lay into her. She needs another prime ass chewing. And there's PLENTY to chew on...
Old 05-22-08, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Even Jean Phillipe was getting in on the Jen bashing.
Old 05-22-08, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Needle

"I am a true culinarian."
If that photo wasn't eerie enough, here is a video of Muppet Matt:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCVmKN5At_o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCVmKN5At_o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-23-08, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Bill Needle

"I am a true culinarian."

OMG I think I love you.
Old 05-23-08, 01:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Did they wax his unibrow after the makeover?
Old 05-23-08, 05:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Looking at the previews for next week it gives away the losing team and who is up for elimination.

Spoiler:
Blue Team loses, Bobby, Jen and Petrozza up for elimination
Old 05-23-08, 05:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by sauce07
Looking at the previews for next week it gives away the losing team and who is up for elimination.

Spoiler:
Blue Team loses, Bobby, Jen and Petrozza up for elimination
Really?
Spoiler:
From the looks of it, it looked like both teams were standing up there.. and if this is the case, Jen is gone. Come the fuck on. Gordon lovs Petrozza and Bobby still has way more potential than that whiny little bitch.
Old 05-27-08, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by mcfly
Really?
Spoiler:
From the looks of it, it looked like both teams were standing up there.. and if this is the case, Jen is gone. Come the fuck on. Gordon lovs Petrozza and Bobby still has way more potential than that whiny little bitch.
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure I saw the red team sitting on the side, i guess we will see toight
Old 05-27-08, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Matt sucks so bad. But I didnt get the Homer Simpson reference.

The ending is kind of confusing based on the previews.

Spoiler:
Looks like everyone is wearing black uniforms, which means its every person for themselves. So what's with the team switch? Also, it said that one lucky person gets to go to Vegas and meet Rock.
Old 05-27-08, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
What's with the females developing the bad skin on this show? What happened to Corey's face?
Old 05-27-08, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Timber
What's with the females developing the bad skin on this show? What happened to Corey's face?
At least she has yet to develop a soul patch like Melissa did in Season 2.
Old 05-28-08, 01:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Very disappointed that Jen isn't gone. Every word that came out of her mouth made me want to throw my bottle of water at the TV. She's not going to last.
Old 05-28-08, 06:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What a surprise that the prize for the women's team winning was a trip to the beach. Next week will be Brazilian waxes. I am surprised that Corey and the other chick in bikinis didn't get more screen time. Funny to see Ramsay toss JP in the sea.

Jen and Matt are gots-to-go's.
Old 05-28-08, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I'm confused with this show, wasn't there a preview a week or two ago saying they were bringing somebody back? We all were then guessing who it would likely be.

Did that happen and I slept through it, or was it scrapped?
Old 05-28-08, 08:55 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by SpaceBoy
I'm confused with this show, wasn't there a preview a week or two ago saying they were bringing somebody back? We all were then guessing who it would likely be.

Did that happen and I slept through it, or was it scrapped?
It was a misleading preview referring to Matt switching teams. This was followed up by another misleading preview showing the critic eating Matt's finger.
Old 05-28-08, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Ugh. Still have to endure more Jen and more Matt. Both are worthless. Whichever team loses next week, one of them will be getting the axe.

Who knew Christina and Corey would bond and work together so well?
Old 05-28-08, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Who knew Christina and Corey would bond and work together so well?
I'm shocked as well, but it still doesn't mean they like eachother.

I don't understand why Matt just started acting like a huge baby last night. And he STILL thinks he's the best one there.

If I were Petrozza, I'd want to kick myself after sending Louross home.. only to end up with Matt again... yikes.
Old 05-28-08, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by mcfly
If I were Petrozza, I'd want to kick myself after sending Louross home.. only to end up with Matt again... yikes.
I dunno. Like I said even if they lose, then Matt will go. If it were me, I'd welcome the disposable Matt back over Jen.

She is just a nightmare. Bad ideas + bad attitude + loud mouth could get someone kicked off while she yells and screams that something wasn't her fault. Granted Ramsay has seen through her, but I'm certain she would throw anyone under the bus to last another week.
Old 05-28-08, 01:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I want Jen to die of dysentery. She couldn't possibly be any more annoying.

Matt is a huge ass. He knows his time is up, so I'm hoping Ramsay gives them both the boot next week. I got excited when he told them both to take off their jackets tonight. Too bad it wasn't for the right reason.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.