Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Anybody watching Carpoolers?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-13-08, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love this show. Not that I'd really miss it if it went away but I make sure to catch it every week. Some of the best moments are the opening scenes when they are in the car jamming to music.

Here's the Phil Collins.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Utknl3WYbPE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Utknl3WYbPE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 02-13-08, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, I do. Even made threads about it but just stopped because it wasn't worth it post count wise...

I tried getting the first thread changed to a "season thread" but that didn't happen.

A really funny show that, unfortunately, will be gone soon because the ratings are crap.
Old 02-13-08, 08:01 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't say it is one of my favorite shows, but I watch it consistently. I think the Marmaduke character is hilarious and the acting is decent in general.