Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 01-30-08, 12:09 PM   #1
nateman
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Law & Order - "Political Animal" -- 01/30/08

Episode 399: "Political Animal"

Spoiler:
Political Animal (TV-14)

The triple homicide of three roommates ostensibly appears to be a murder-suicide, the grim result of a lovers' quarrel. But after closer inspection, the case begins to swirl around a politically connected con man.

First Aired: 01/30/08

Other Law & Order news:
Quote:
NBC, 'Law & Order' Producer Go to Court
1 day ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) NBC Universal has taken Dick Wolf, the executive producer of its "Law & Order" series of dramas, to court in a dispute over how much he is being paid.

The lawsuit, filed late last week in Los Angeles Superior Court, asks the court to clarify a contract signed by the network and its top producer of scripted shows. Besides the original "Law & Order" series, Wolf has made "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" for NBC.

Wolf has argued that the contract essentially guarantees him a kill fee, or money for producing 48 extra episodes of "Law & Order" even after NBC has determined it doesn't want the show anymore. NBC says in the court papers that it has made no such promise.

"NBC Universal is trying to rewrite an existing contract," Pam Ruben Golum, a spokeswoman for Wolf, said Monday.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pegsDavidLeitch
Old 01-30-08, 09:57 PM   #2
Goldberg74
DVD Talk Legend

There's an interview with Linus Roache in next week's TV Guide (Week of 2/4) that's a pretty good read.

"My apologies to this thread for assuming you all had eyes, ears, and a decent memory." - NiCK Crush

"A Michael Bay movie is like the opening of the Ark of the Covenant; it melts my face, but I cannot look away." - slop101
Old 01-31-08, 01:54 AM   #3
alfredog1976

Why is Rawls always a gay guy? LoL
Old 01-31-08, 08:49 AM   #4
Red Dog
DVD Talk God

Didn't care for this episode at all. They totally went out of their way to force the Larry Craig ripped-headlines subplot into the story.
"A question for you. Would you rather Bucknell make the NCAA's once every 20 years or so and get ass raped by teams like Kansas in the first round or have them drop down a rung to a confernce where they can compete for a title?"
- Josh Hinkle
1st Round Final Scores: Bucknell 64 Kansas 63 | Bucknell 59 Arkansas 55
Old 01-31-08, 09:18 AM   #5
marty888
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog
Didn't care for this episode at all. They totally went out of their way to force the Larry Craig ripped-headlines subplot into the story.

Agree completely - lazy and lame writing, which is something we don't expect from L&O.

Sex is nature's way of providing each and every one of us with a free home entertainment system.

My DVD List at DVD Aficionado
Old 01-31-08, 01:19 PM   #6
Goldberg74
DVD Talk Legend

Bad episode.

The magic couldn't last forever.

Hopefully they will rebound next week.

"My apologies to this thread for assuming you all had eyes, ears, and a decent memory." - NiCK Crush

"A Michael Bay movie is like the opening of the Ark of the Covenant; it melts my face, but I cannot look away." - slop101