Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Watching X-Files for the first time... Anyone else? Discuss!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Watching X-Files for the first time... Anyone else? Discuss!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-08, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rfduncan
In truth, she was a very green actress when the show first filmed (she was 24). I have to agree that she'd never have been able to pull off The House of Mirth without the substantial acting development she culled from working on X-Files.
24? Are you shitting me? She looks ALOT older. I will say as the show has gone on she has gotten very hot looking. I never thought that when seeing the show here and there when younger, but now, damn. Shes okay actress, i remmeber later on she seemed tooooooo drab.
Old 01-29-08, 05:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ravenous
24? Are you shitting me? She looks ALOT older. I will say as the show has gone on she has gotten very hot looking. I never thought that when seeing the show here and there when younger, but now, damn. Shes okay actress, i remmeber later on she seemed tooooooo drab.
I always had a thing for her. From the very beginning i thought she was pretty hot. Hell, i even bought her single CD.
Old 01-30-08, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by xmiyux
I always had a thing for her. From the very beginning i thought she was pretty hot. Hell, i even bought her single CD.
Woosh! Totally missed THAT one! LOL! She did what to who now?!
Old 02-13-08, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OKay you guys lost me on the CD thing.... shes a singer too?

Okay Im about to finish season 4 tonight but quick question. Im really digging the Lone Gunmen and Im thinking of getting their series. When is the best time to watch it when I get it? Between or during any particular season?
Old 02-14-08, 07:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
She did breathy vocals on a single CD from some electronica group (i believe it was a British group) but i don't remember the names. I'm stretching back in my memory to when it was released in the mid 90s iirc.
Old 02-14-08, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ravenous
Okay Im about to finish season 4 tonight but quick question. Im really digging the Lone Gunmen and Im thinking of getting their series. When is the best time to watch it when I get it? Between or during any particular season?
Truthfully, it doesn't really matter. AFAIK, there are no cross-overs until they resolve the series in an X-Files episode. If you wanted to watch it when it would have aired during the X-Files, start interchanging the episodes after "This Is Not Happening (Part 1)" in S8. The season ran longer than X-Files that season too since it started so late.