TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Nashville Star

Old 01-19-07, 12:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nashville Star

Okay, so it's American Idol with a fiddle, sure, but I love it. I love that the judges aren't always trying to think of the best way to be mean and sarcastic, or trying to be "street thugz". It's my kind of music and I love watching it. Well, now there's a new season and I intend to be glued to it, especially since it's on right after TNA IMPACT.

My big kick this week were the final two. I wanted the girl showing lots of cleavage to win, despite not seeing how the other guy had performed last week. After all, he looked like a junkie, and there are only two junkies that country music fans like: Willie nelson and Keith urban. My mom said, "Yeah, he ain't stayin; cleavage beats crackhead," and I ran with it. "Mammaries versus Methamphetamines" "Dopefiend versus Double-D's" "Cup Size beats Crack-Cocaine" "Rack over Rock". And what do you know, We were right.

So, anyone else watch this show?
Old 01-19-07, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm more impressed that Anastasia Brown is showing off her own cleavage.
Old 01-19-07, 09:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Indeed, and in that same vein, bringing in Jewel was definitely the right move for the show.