Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The (sadly) official Real World / Road Rules Challenge 12: Fresh Meat thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-06, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts
Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I was sad she went because of her health problems and her real need for the money.
Boo hoo. She gambled by coming on the show and she didn't win. I'll bet if it was Tina who got knocked off with health problems many here wouldn't even give a shit. But of course...Diem is a tall pretty blonde sooooo.

Tina is a loud mouth hog.
...who should be mating with Robo.

Look, Tina knows how to play this game and she did. We shouldn't expect anything less from her.

Last edited by Giantrobo; 08-31-06 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-31-06, 07:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Giantrobo
Boo hoo. She gambled by coming on the show and she ddin't win. I'll bet if it was Tina who got knocked off with health problems many here wouldn't even give a shit. But of course...Diem is a tall pretty blonde sooooo.

...who should be mating with Robo.

Look, Tina knows how to play this game and she did. We shouldn't expect anything less from her.
I didn't find Diem attractive, I think the girl with Wes is, though. But, while his treatment of her is offensive, she is a horrible teammate.

Tina knows how to do 3 things well, play the game, be a total bitch, and eat.
Old 08-31-06, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Is Tina considered fat in these circles? She's looked hot as hell this season IMO.
Old 08-31-06, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I didn't find Diem attractive, I think the girl with Wes is, though. But, while his treatment of her is offensive, she is a horrible teammate.
Oh I agree. Fucktard Wes' teammate is gorgeous.

Tina knows how to do 3 things well, play the game, be a total bitch, and eat.
True dat. But at least 2 of those "skills" is the reason why she's a regular. She brings it.
Old 08-31-06, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Timber
Is Tina considered fat in these circles? She's looked hot as hell this season IMO.

To dvdtalkers she's no doubt a huge blimp. She's got meat on her and it looks good. But hey, different strokes.
Old 08-31-06, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea, I wouldn't say Tina's fat, she's just a bigger girl. I personally can't stand her voice. She comes off real manly like sometimes.

Casey's (Wes' partner) is also pretty. She's actually kinda funny too. She just sucks at all events.

Lynette is another good lookin chick, that wasn't given much screen time.

I hated the way Diem went out. She throwing her little tantrum about how Tina played them, when a few weeks earlier, she had to do the same to somebody else. Oh well. Still a cutie.
Old 09-04-06, 12:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by BDLOU
I liked Diem until her outburst on Tina. Diem was just explaining a few weeks ago to one of her good friends that its a game and she had to make the strategic move. That's all Tina was doing.
Diem was being even more hypocritical than that.... Had Derrick and Diem won that challenge, they were going to send Tina and Kenny into Exile.... yet she throws a hissy fit when Tina and Kenny vote them in.
Old 09-04-06, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by raven56706
hate wes.... hope he loses

as much as I cannot stand Wes, I am actually rooting for him to win...just because it would be a perfect slap in the faces of everyone who targeted the new people from the beginning. Their "we veterans must win because we are lame losers and this is our career and only source of income" attitudes are really disgusting.

As much as I hate him, Wes arguably deserves to win because he has survived so many Exiles against all odds.....whereas most other teams bitched and moaned for having to go into Exile even once.

Getting hooked on these MTV shows makes me feel dirty... after this show finishes I think I am done with both this and the Real World for good. Now that other networks have been improving their summer programming, there are better things to get hooked on over the summer.
Old 09-04-06, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts
Originally Posted by garmonbozia
as much as I cannot stand Wes, I am actually rooting for him to win...just because it would be a perfect slap in the faces of everyone who targeted the new people from the beginning. Their "we veterans must win because we are lame losers and this is our career and only source of income" attitudes are really disgusting.

As much as I hate him, Wes arguably deserves to win because he has survived so many Exiles against all odds.....whereas most other teams bitched and moaned for having to go into Exile even once.

Getting hooked on these MTV shows makes me feel dirty... after this show finishes I think I am done with both this and the Real World for good. Now that other networks have been improving their summer programming, there are better things to get hooked on over the summer.
Well said.
Old 09-05-06, 05:23 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by garmonbozia
I don't agree. Fuck the n00bs especially the Austin team. Anyway, I guarantee those same n00bs will be using the same, "screw the new guys" if they return.

Without the "Drama" all you have is stupid show with a bunch of kids playing games. That "we deserve it" attitude is what gives the show its balls.

Sure, wes is a "winner". But that same "tude" that people hate about the Veterans is what wes was puking out of his arrogant mouth everyday. I mean his abusive treatment of his team mate alone was annoying enough that his own girlfriend had to call him on his shit. What a Jerkoff....
Old 09-05-06, 06:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
... glad wes lost.... cant wait til next week.....
Old 09-05-06, 11:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts
Yeah, Wes is a tool. The only thing dumber than something Wes just said is the next thing out of his gaping maw. It was also kind of funny to seem him completely flummoxed by the puzzle asking them to move two sticks, like he was clueless on how to even attempt it. All joking aside, the guy is a stone cold moron. And to stand out like that in that crowd says an awful lot.

But Darrell and his "I am fo' for fo' in final challenges" was nauseating as well. To borrow from Farmer Ted: Yes, we get it Darrell, you are indeed "King of the dip-shits."
Old 09-05-06, 12:30 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I enjoy watching the challenges. I think the only reason I'm still watching the Real World is to know who the heck these people are when they show up on the challenges.

Wes is an idiot. Casey was pretty much worthless, except she had some decent sarcasm in the interview segments. Tina's as annoying as ever. It was funny how Kenny kept ragging on her. It's kinda funny how Darnell keeps surviving to the end each time.
Old 02-26-16, 06:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 193 Likes on 155 Posts
Re: The (sadly) official Real World / Road Rules Challenge 12: Fresh Meat thread

Since this was his last challenge, I thought I would bump this thread. Just was on TV Line and the big banner advertisement is for Theo's Netflix comedy special.