Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelorette 3

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-05, 12:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The Bachelorette 3

I can't believe Jen kept the frog, but cut loose the drunkard Chris. Honey, I doubt kissing that frog is going to land you Prince Charming...
Old 01-18-05, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone have a screenshot of Jen from the rose ceremony last night (1/17)? My fiance really liked how she had her hair and wants to get a picture of it and possible steal the hair-do for our wedding.

Thanks!
Old 02-28-05, 10:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

and she chose......
Spoiler:
neither????

I feel totally ripped off!
Old 03-01-05, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

That was pretty amazingly self-centered, that Jenn. What a BEYOTCH!

Jerry was classy, though there was a point where he almost threw in the towel, and was tempted to throw her under the bus when she kept trying to make it seem like a mutual thing, and it wasn't.

John Paul was a tool, so I was glad Jenn dumped his ass outright, but what she did to Jerry wasn't right. That was downright cruel.

Chris Harrison was getting onto Jenn as well, I think he was truly flabberghasted by how it turned out.
Old 03-01-05, 12:42 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Originally Posted by Patman
...John Paul was a tool...
Huh? He seemed in over his head, but only because he actually thought this would work out... why does that make him a tool?

They just went to commercial after Jen dropped the bomb, so I haven't seen most of the fallout, but geez... I thought this show couldn't surprise me anymore!

Interesting to wonder how many other bachelor/bachelorettes thought "this isn't going to work out" by the time they were in the "After the Final Rose" show, but just didn't want to quit that fast? I can't believe Jen is THAT sure already, when she hasn't been able to really date the guy yet??
Old 03-01-05, 07:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I didn't like John Paul from the get-go, he just seemed too ... just too whatever, too snarky, too confident, too cheesy. When Jenn drops the bomb on him, his true feelings came out, and his youth got the better of him in his limo comments. That was more the real John Paul, someone used to getting what he wanted, and then got shown the door.

Jerry's a babbler, though, he does talk in circles, and Jenn never was all that comfortable with their communication levels. Jenn would have been better off with the guy she let go 2 rose ceremonies ago, the teacher.

From the first episode, I knew Jenn had the butterflies for Jerry, which is why she struggled with this choice between "safe" and "unconventional". I bet Jenn's friends breathed a sigh of relief when she dumped Jerry on Live TV, though, they weren't all that impressed with him.