Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Adult DVD Reviews | Video Game Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews

Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -

Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-29-04, 03:11 PM   #1
Ranger
DVD Talk Legend

Star Wars Clone Wars Season 2 - Download the Preview!

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.shtml#23310
Old 02-29-04, 04:01 PM   #2
Deftones
DVD Talk Godfather

any word on the DVD release for the first ones? I never could see them due to Tivo scheduling conflicts.
John Henson: McDonald's has dumped Kobe Bryant as their spokesperson and have replaced him with Yao Ming. Apparently McDonald's prefers Yao because he is a bigger international star, and he doesn't rape so much.

"You are everything that's wrong with this forum".---SleepyW
Old 02-29-04, 08:57 PM   #3
Ranger
DVD Talk Legend

Dunno, could have been a thread on it in the dvd forum.

Actually haven't seen any episodes yet.

New one will be Friday, March 26. 9:30 EST.
Old 02-29-04, 11:23 PM   #4
Jackskeleton
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
any word on the DVD release for the first ones? I never could see them due to Tivo scheduling conflicts.
it should be out when all of them are released on one dvd
Old 03-01-04, 09:21 AM   #5
bboisvert
DVD Talk Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
All of the first ones put together is only about 30 minutes runtime. I think the assumption is that they will wait until the 2nd batch is done and release them all together. Then there will be 60 minutes of content + extras...
Old 03-08-04, 04:04 PM   #6
BlueJayWay

Copied from this article are the descriptions for chapters #11-20:

Chapter 11
Anakin continues his pursuit of Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress, disobeying Obi-Wan's strenuous orders not to do so. During an intense dogfight, he tracks her through hyperspace to Yavin 4. Obi-Wan Kenobi, who is acting as a General of the Army of the Republic, dispatches a platoon of ARC Troopers to support his Padawan.

Chapter 12
Jedi Mace Windu leads his troops in an intense battle on the desert planet of Dantooine. The Droid Army counters the offensive by the Army of the Republic with an enormous vessel that releases a seismic charge, devastating the Clone troops. Mace Windu finds himself alone and surrounded by the massive Droid Army without his lightsaber.

Chapter 13
Mace Windu continues to battle the Clone Army singlehandedly on Dantooine. Facing an overpowering enemy assault, the unarmed Jedi Master must rely on the Force as he seeks to thwart the Droid Army.

Chapter 14
On the icy planet of Ilum, chameleon-like Droids are planting explosives in the sacred Jedi Ice Caverns, the source of the crystals that power every Jedi's lightsaber. Jedi Lurninara Unduli and Barris Offee are on Ilum and engage in a ferocious battle but are trapped after an explosion. Yoda, aboard Padme's ship, senses these two Jedi are in trouble and decides he must help rescue them.

Chapter 15
Padme's head of security, Captain Typho, believes that going to Ilum is too dangerous. He tries to convince Yada not to go, but the ancient Jedi Master is committed to rescuing Luminara Unduli and Barris Offee. Once the ship lands on Ilum, Yada sets out in the snow, alone. To enter the sacred cave, he must first defeat a battalion of Droids.

Chapter 16
Padme is worried about Yoda, so she leaves the ship and heads out into frigid Ilum with C-3PO and R2-D2 to find him. As they approach the cave, they tangle with Droid soldiers. Inside the cave, Yoda tries to free the trapped Jedi. The entire crew then must battle Droid forces as they return to Padme's ship.

Chapter 17
Back on Yavin 4, Anakin has cornered his would-be assassin, Asajj Ventress. Now the battle between these two highly skilled warriors truly begins.

Chapter 18
Anakin and Asajj continue their hand-to-hand duel on Yavin 4. Ventress, an expert fighter who battles using two lightsabers at the same time, proves to be a formidable foe for the young Jedi.

Chapter 19
The battle between Asajj and Anakin becomes more intense. Anakin, filled with rage, attacks his foe, the Dark Jedi and ally of Count Dooku, mercilessly. Still, she is a crafty fighter with a few tricks of her own.

Chapter 20
Obi-Wan Kenobi celebrates a successful campaign on Muunilinst, and the Army of the Republic has taken many prisoners. When Anakin returns from Yavin 4, the Jedi Master upbraids his charge for disobeying a direct order. Still, Obi-Wan is impressed with Anakin's bravery. Meanwhile, on a distant planet, a band of Jedi Knights faces a mysterious and powerful enemy.

Plus there's a new interview with producer Genndy Tartakovsky here.
Old 03-08-04, 04:48 PM   #7
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Anyone know when they'll be showing them in Canada?