Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Boomtown to be repeated on TNT

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-03, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Geofferson
I hope I'm not the only one watching these for the first time every week. This has become one of my favorite shows - I don't know what I was thinking when I chose not to watch it last season (oh, yeah - it was on Sunday's ). Every hour is entertaining and dramatic with a wonderful blend of characters and stories.

Anyway, fantastic show that has also become my favorite theme music for opening credits.

You aren't the only one.

I also cannot believe that I didn't catch this when it originally aired. Neal McDonaugh (sp) who plays David McNorris is great. In the episode last night, Execution, he did such a great job that I wanted the episode to go on forever.

The only thing that I don't like about the show, which really isn't that bad and doesn't distract me from it - but sometimes all the characters are not used as much as others.

In Home Invasion we saw maybe one scene with David McNorris and in Execution we only saw Joel (?) and Fearless once or twice.

But the scripts are right on and really I have no HUGE problem with it.