The Bachelor Thread

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor Thread

Old 04-17-03, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 602 Likes on 486 Posts
The Bachelor Thread

Anybody watching this incarnation?

Kirsten is an extremely attractive woman. Gotta love how all the women are jealous of her. She along with Tina (Wisconsin) and Jen are my 3 favorites. You can't help but be impressed with Tina - always very stylish and fashionable but can throw a football and not look like a girl throwing a football.
Old 04-17-03, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts
Kirsten is a bitch. I loved at the end when she cried about all of the other girls being shallow. Of course this is after she flaunted the half-mil worth of diamonds to everyone else. She is just a stuck-up selfish bitch. Pretty good looking though.

My favorite part was when Amber answered the question about whose marriage she admired the most with "Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I think they are so incredible." What a moron. Glad to see she is gone.

I kinda like Liz. Seems like the most genuine. And the pigtails are hot.
Old 04-17-03, 08:46 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by cdollaz

My favorite part was when Amber answered the question about whose marriage she admired the most with "Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I think they are so incredible." What a moron. Glad to see she is gone.

Oh man - I lost it when I heard that reply. She is such a ditz and it certainly came out in the private date.

I can't stand Liz - way too moody and emotional.
Old 04-18-03, 02:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I enjoyed the episode and firmly agree with all the girls that did not get a rose. Sorry Mormon girl, I run a winery, back to the temple for you (Bachelor flashback; Remember the last Mormon girl with the big hair and the fake breasts?) And the other Tina was way too intense and had a man-ish body. I hate to see a beauty like Amber hit the road, it was nice to see this girl react to pressure situations by eating and drinking everything in sight. Ah, drunken hot women...

My frontrunner is Tina, hella hot and cool. I'm mixed on Liz, I mean, I can't argue that she's emotional enough to be menopausal, but I dig her anyway. Kirstin got nice goods, but naive and bitchy- a frightening combo.
Old 04-18-03, 06:55 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
so is this the Bachelor 3 ?
Old 04-18-03, 07:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I agree Liz is kind of "unstable" but she seems very genuine and she's not bad looking (with her make up on of course)

I also like that blonde girl not Tina Fabulous who can throw a football in high heels although she's pretty likeable but the other one with shoulder length hair she's blonde and 26 I think..She was wearing this little top with her boobs showing she seems very mature and less "desparate" than the others

What's her name anyone??

Cheers!
Old 04-18-03, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by shanester
I agree Liz is kind of "unstable" but she seems very genuine and she's not bad looking (with her make up on of course)

I also like that blonde girl not Tina Fabulous who can throw a football in high heels although she's pretty likeable but the other one with shoulder length hair she's blonde and 26 I think..She was wearing this little top with her boobs showing she seems very mature and less "desparate" than the others

What's her name anyone??

Cheers!

There are 2 other blondes besides Tina

Anne-Michelle or Jen

I like Jen a lot. My top-3 at this point in no partcular order are Kirsten, Tina Fab, and Jen.
Old 04-18-03, 08:36 AM
Cat

Jen looks too much like the runner-up on Joe Millionaire. Everytime I see her that is all I can think about. I love Tina Fabulous though! The fact that he gets nervous around her cracks me up and you can tell she loves it.

Cat
Old 04-18-03, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thank Red Dog!

Jen is the one I like along with Liz!..I don't think they're after him for his money.....yet

Jen reminds a lot of Gwen from the 2nd Bachelor..That blond girl from Philadelphia whom that idiot Aaron Beurge should have chosen. Besides being good looking she was very elegant and mature and ready to settle down..

It seems to me if your serious about finding a "wife" on thse shows then you would look for those type of qualities in a match instead of the immature barbie doll type ( i.e Kristen,Haleen,student from Alabama)

Last edited by shanester; 04-18-03 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-18-03, 10:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by cdollaz
Kirsten is a bitch. I loved at the end when she cried about all of the other girls being shallow. Of course this is after she flaunted the half-mil worth of diamonds to everyone else. She is just a stuck-up selfish bitch. Pretty good looking though.

Ditto to everything you said..That Brad Jennifer answer was beyond idiotic..

He seems to be going gaga over her Kritsen and though she's very attractive there's something about her that comes across as phony (besides the boyfriend she may have left at the airport)

If he picks her at the end I don't think they'll make it down the aisle..
Old 04-20-03, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Finally caught up on the episodes on my ReplayTV.

Andrew comes off like a snotty rich boy sometimes. I can't say I care much for his attitude "for this process" because it doesn't quite seem genuine to me. If Slater (Saved by the Bell) dyed his hair, he'd look like Andrew a little bit.

Faves (my final 2):

Jen - seems very sincere, I like her looks.
Tina - she's got Andrew all figured out.

Dislikes:

Liz - emotional basketcase, too nosey.
Kirsten - materialistic and a beeyotch.
Christina - too anxious (probably hearing that 30 year old clock ticking loudly).

Neutral:

Anne-Marie - why her? She's not all that special.

I would have left out Liz and Anne-Marie, and popped in Amber (okay, she is dumb, but nice to look at in a bikini) and the other Tina.

I did overhear a radio interview with Amber on Sports AM 790 in Atlanta, and she said that Andrew's hyper, always fidgeting like the kid brother of one of her friends. She's over him, and didn't like how ABC edited her to look like a booze hound and compulsive eater. She also looked like a cold fish on their one-on-one date.

Andrew was probably put off by Amber's "not now" rebuke when he moved in to kiss her in the limo, as well as the lack of snappy dialogue (but, when you go by looks, sometimes you do get the ditzy "Olive Garden-loving" blonde bimbo).

Kirsten is a maneater, and I hope Andrew wises up and doesn't get all caught up in how easy she was (because she was ready to give it up for the dress and jewelry).
Old 04-21-03, 07:45 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I must be the only man in america that is completely turned off by Tina (maybe its cause she's from wisconsin )

I just think she's hidious. Can you get a bigger mouth?

And did anyone else think that this guy has voted off all the good looking women?

The only good move he's made so far was ditching Amber. What an airhead.

My favorite thats left, Liz, only cause she's a brunette and i love brunettes.
Old 04-21-03, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Joeboo835

And did anyone else think that this guy has voted off all the good looking women?

No way. I thought the 5 best looking women from the start were Kirsten, Elizabeth (who was cut after the 15 show), Amber (cut after the 10 show), Jen, and Tina Fab. 3 are still around. I definitely thought Kirsten was the most attractive from the beginning. Of course, her look (and Elizabeth's) is the kind I am usually most attracted to.
Old 04-21-03, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I think Audrey (the mormon) was nice looking, as well as the Tina he let go.

I can't stand to look at Liz when she's all emotional and distraught. Andrew's an idiot if he wants that sort of "energy" in his life.
Old 04-23-03, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk God

Cutdown from 6 to 4 tonight.

Who will make it?

Kirsten

Anne Michelle

Tina Fab

Jen

Christina

Liz

I think Kirsten, Tina, Jen, and Anne Michelle move on. I hope that Liz gets cut so we can see her cry her eyes out.
Old 04-23-03, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Go Liz, just go. Can't stand her.

Any woman who can chuck a football over 30 yards with a spiral is okay in my book.

Anne Michelle is a mystery to me (as to why she's still around).

I'd cut Liz and Anne Michelle (but Christina might be given the boot instead of Anne Michelle because Christine is way to insecure for a 30 year old).
Old 04-23-03, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk God

Conflict warning:

The Bachelor runs from 9:00 - 10:10 ET this week and 9:00 - 10:05 next week. Stupid ABC. Now I have to watch South Park live.
Old 04-24-03, 09:19 AM
DVD Talk God

No real surprise. I thought of Kirsten, Jen, and Tina as the 3 favorites going in and they all got roses. I was mildly surprised by his choice of Christina.

Pretty interesting that 3 of my 4 favorites (based on looks alone) from the very start when they got out of the limos are in the Final Four.

The catiness over the watch was great.
Old 04-24-03, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I think Tina Fab is going to take it all!
Old 04-24-03, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman
I think Tina Fab is going to take it all!

I don't know. She is only 22.
Old 04-24-03, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Hero

That ain't an obstacle!
Old 04-24-03, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts
I'm not getting why Christina is hanging around. She is not attractive in any way at all. In fact, she's ugly. Ugh!
Old 04-24-03, 01:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 801 Likes on 591 Posts
I like Tina Fab and her tight spiral passes. Christina is too old for Andrew I know she is only three years older, but she looks a lot older than him. I like Jen too she seems sweet. I think Kirsten is hot, but I hate how she can not finish a sentence without the words "like" or "totally" in it and she seems a bit fake to me. Good bye Liz you crazy basketcase.
Old 04-24-03, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk God

I'll tell you what else is cool about Tina Fab - the name of her hometown - Oconomowoc.
Old 04-24-03, 02:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

My final two would be Tina Fab and Jen. Kirsten may be a looker, but she's kinda immature.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.