Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Buffy Rumors (spoilers)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-03, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buffy Rumors (spoilers)

I was doing some reading on another website....after seeing "Dirty Girls" I just could not keep from trying to read ahead to see what's going to happen.

again, dont read this unless you wanna see some potential spoilers...but these are rumors so it MIGHT be total BS

I read that
Spoiler:
in the last episode, Buffy will not die...all sources are pretty adamant about that, which is cool...one of the Scoobies will die to save Andrew's life, and Anya is gonna get whacked, whether or not Anya is the one who dies for Andrew, I don't know. Also there is a lot of talk that Spike is gonna get it

[coffee talk voice]talk amongst yourselves... discuss[/coffee talk voice]

I wish I could find a reliable spoiler site...the suspense is killing me!
Old 04-14-03, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have heard rumors that
Spoiler:
if Angel gets picked up for another season, then Spike goes to Angel, and that the entire cast for Angel will appear in the final Buffy episode.
For us who want to be spoiled, can you spill the beans on the "Dirty Girls" episode in the other thread.
Old 04-14-03, 09:19 PM
Needs to provide a working email

I'll do it. No spoiler tags, since the title already says spoilers:

(meaning, don't read if you, like an idiot, clicked on a thread that SAYS it has spoilers, yet don't want spoilers)

Short version:

The Bad Preacher Dude shows up (not Sisko, or however you spell his name, as rumored) puts a knife in a potential and leaves a message for Buffy-- "I have something of yours". Bad Preacher Dude, it turns out, is the one who killed the Watcher's Council, the other potentials, and leads the Bringers, all in cahoots with The First. Buffy, Faith, Xander, Spike and some potentials head out to attack Bad Preacher Dude. Bad Preacher Dude turns out to be major-ass strong, beats the hell out of Buffy and Faith, injures at least one potential, kills at least one potential (the Chinese girl, I think) and does a nice Roy Betty on one of Xander's eyes (and would probably have killed him if Spike hadn't knocked him away).

Last edited by Darren Garrison; 04-14-03 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-14-03, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,725 Likes on 1,881 Posts
This is what I've read, in regards to the final episode.

Spoiler tagged, just in case this is all true. This will spill everything, who lives, who dies, and how it ends.

Really, don't read it you don't want to know.

Spoiler:

Anya will die, presumably saving Andrew. And that, as far as I know, is the only Scooby death.

Angel's role will be limited. He'll only show up to give Buffy an amulet, a Wolfram and Hart file on the First Evil, and a kiss. He goes back to LA, just in case Buffy and Co. fail against the FE, and his LA group has to finish the job.

Spike will... it's not really clear. It sounds like he'll go down into the Hellmouth to close it or something, and remain there. Buffy will tell him that he loves her, and he tells her he doesn't believe her and she's only saying because he'll be dead in a few minutes. Whether or not this a "death" is up in the air. It sounds like the kind of "death" he could easily come back from, not unlike Angel at the end of S2.

Read that Willow's hair will turn white, too.

Not sure what becomes of Faith and Wood, but I haven't heard that they die.

Also sounds like Sunnydale will be no more by the end of the episode.

There was some debate on who would die -- Xander or Anya -- but it's now starting to sound like it's Anya who will make an exit.

You were warned.
Old 04-14-03, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

This isnt a spoiler because I am just asking a question that is not based on any facts whatsoever. So what is going to happen to Buffy?

Retirement? playing bingo? marry Andrew? go back to college? become a watcher?

Last edited by costanza187; 04-14-03 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-14-03, 10:23 PM

I would be vewry careful about what you believe in regard to the final episode of Buffy. Word is that Joss Whedon is shooting multiple death scenes of various characters to throw spoiler hounds off the scent. For the poster above, far and away the best site for Buffy spoilers is The Spoiler Slayer. If you want to know, it is usually there.
Old 04-15-03, 02:09 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 259 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally posted by costanza187
This isnt a spoiler because I am just asking a question that is not based on any facts whatsoever. So what is going to happen to Buffy?

Retirement? playing bingo? marry Andrew? go back to college? become a watcher?
If you REALLY REALLY want to know:
Spoiler:
Apparently Joss Whedon has filmed scenes of several different girls around the world gaining slayer powers all at once. Someone else posted that Willow will do a spell that will embue all of the potentials with Buffy and Faith's powers. Since Willow's spells this season tend to not work exactly as she plans, I really think (based on the above rumors) that at the end of the last episode Willow does something wrong and the slayer power won't be limited to just one girl at a time, but to hundreds if not thousands of girls all at once. That could make it a lot easier for Buffy to retire since the weight isn't solely on her shoulders anymore.
Old 04-15-03, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Here's a summary for the final episodes - 18 through 22.

http://www.forums4fans.com/cgi-bin/u...=6&t=001190&p=

The first post contains all of the summaries, and the summary for the finale is under the heading Bubonic posted finale summary on 4/14.
Old 04-15-03, 05:18 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

>>Tom Banjo... Sounds good to me! Hope it works out that way.
Old 04-15-03, 05:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Josh-da-man
Here's a summary for the final episodes - 18 through 22.

http://www.forums4fans.com/cgi-bin/u...=6&t=001190&p=

The first post contains all of the summaries, and the summary for the finale is under the heading Bubonic posted finale summary on 4/14.

Thanks! I just couldnt resist, I just had to know what was gonna happen.
Old 04-20-03, 01:34 AM
DVD Talk Hero

If anyone is still reading this, another script for chosen has surfaced.

It has a lot of similarities to the first one, but it seems to work a lot better. There's some really cool stuff in there... like
Spoiler:
The First Evil appearing to Buffy as Kendra, The Master, Caleb, Glory, Mayor Wilkins, Angel, and herself. That's actually pretty intense, as are the First's appearances as Joyce. Dawn also fits into the overall plot better, and the weakness in the Slayer line is also better explained.

The script is below (with spoilers if its real):

http://www.smgboard.com/iboard/index...ST&f=3&t=5735&