DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Celebrity Mole 1/29

Spoiler:
Bye Bye Boatman

Ok... I now think Kathy is the mole.
Old 01-29-03, 09:54 PM

Really? I'm having a tough time figuring out- it could be any of them.... My vote's Eric.
Old 01-29-03, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

On the quiz on the last question, who is the mole... they spelled Erik's name wrong. They spelled it Eric instead of Erik. Clue? Maybe? Who knows...
Old 01-29-03, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 811 Likes on 600 Posts
I think it is either Erik or Fred.
Old 01-29-03, 10:57 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just have to say, Kathy is really really stupid, but just her alone cracked me up so much!!

First, "I have never played Rock, Paper, Scissor before." so she chose to selected her index finger as scissor?!

Second, "After he read the Uranus, my brain just frozed." What the hell?!

I just busted out laughing.......
Old 01-30-03, 12:52 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Kathy is by far the most entertaining player, IMO. The way she mocks everybody and just has fun, I like her. Of course, people disagree, but whatever.

That spoiler around the net was wrong, after all. I believed it, since it made sense. My bad.

I find it hard to believe Erik is the Mole. Sure, he's the one most would least suspect, the young guy who can't even legally drink. I doubt Kathy is the mole, but that would leave Fred left.

It's also hard to believe the season/show is almost over. It's been 6 weeks already? Of course, they shot the whole show in a week, but I've really enjoyed it. The games are fun, the challengers are entertaining, and I can tolerate the "celebs" and the new host.

I'm now geared up for Mole 3, which should be coming later this year.
Old 01-30-03, 01:08 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I hate this! Every time I think I know who the Mole is they get executed. So, then I think I have it figured out again and then that person is executed. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am thinking that the Mole is Fred, which probably means it's Erik or Kathy.
Old 01-30-03, 01:18 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Eric picking Kathy as his partner in one of the challenges is a bit suspicious. He probably know she's the mole so he wanted her as a partner to see how she handles the questions.
Old 01-30-03, 01:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i get the feeling that the mole is the former super model.
Old 01-30-03, 02:31 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by thecrazydude
i get the feeling that the mole is the former super model.
Exactly
Old 01-30-03, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I thought Fred was the mole, changed my mind when someone posted the clue that pointed at Boatman, and now think it's Fred again. So it's probably Kathy. She doesn't win at many games and then talks about how bad she is at everything. She's so over the top with all her comments that I think she'll probably end up being the mole.

It's probably Eric.

I give up.
Old 01-30-03, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

we actually don't find out who the mole is until feb. 12th

305 - With only three players remaining, the mole has one last chance to sabotage the game. As they play deep into the night, the players realize that, despite any coalitions they may have had, trust is no longer part of the game. Also, when asked to imitate one another at dinner, the strain on their relationship intensifies, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

306 - It's the final episode, and both the winner and the Mole are revealed! The seven celebrities are reunited for the first time since the beginning of the show, and you won't want to miss what they have to say about the show and each other. See the hidden clues and the untold behind-the-scenes stories, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Old 01-30-03, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think its Kathy. Going into the show, she was probably expected to be the most funny/interesting person. So naturally they'd want her there for the whole thing to keep it interesting.
Old 01-30-03, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by nightwing82
we actually don't find out who the mole is until feb. 12th
That makes sense...it being Sweeps month and all. Oh well, I did find it rather odd that the show was ending so quickly.
Old 01-31-03, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I don't know if it is a clue.... but when they did the math exercise with the circles on drawn picture of a boat, the boat was called "Das Mole"... The Mole.... Dutch style I believe.

Also, anyone have the first two episodes on tape? I would love to trade for them. Please email me.
Old 01-31-03, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by nightwing82
I don't know if it is a clue.... but when they did the math exercise with the circles on drawn picture of a boat, the boat was called "Das Mole"... The Mole.... Dutch style I believe.
"Das Mole" was also the name of the sub that Baldwin and Freddy were on during Underwater Charades.

IMO, it's just a tribute to the original Mole show, which aired in Europe. I don't remember which country first held a "Mole" series, but we were one of the last countries to have a "Mole" series, so I didn't pay too much attention to it.