Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Hypnotized by Fashiontrance

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-03, 04:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hypnotized by Fashiontrance

Anyone catch this on the Style Channel? My new favorite show, an hour of the top fashion runway shows - no annoying commentators, just instrumental techno/dance/rock music and a hundred or more models parading up and down doing the Model Strut, one foot crossed over in front of the other like walking a straight line for a roadside sobriety test. There are some Annie Rexics and weird looking chicks but the majority are hot and look great in skimpy outfits from designers trying to out-fabulous each other.
During the show there are popup text boxes with little blurbs about the designers or the clothes, but the popups aren't too distracting. I learned that David Dinkins, Andrew Cuomo and the Rev. Al Sharpton(???!!!) attended the Russel Simmons Phat Farm Collection show. The key to this collection was "vests over bare breasts."
Fashiontrance is on for one hour M-Thurs at 11PM PST with two shows back-to-back starting at 10PM Fri and Sat. Its usually better than watching the pron skanks on Howard's E! show and some of the clothes are downright ridiculous. With the throbbing music and the continuous parade of girls the time sure flies. I like the Brazilian models, especially up-and-comer-not-quite-18 Jeisa Chiminazzo. (do a search for "jeisa" to find a nice fan site.)