Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Newsradio now on Fox twice on Saturdays!

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 09-16-02, 01:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My local fox affiliate is now showing the best comedy show ever twice on Saturdays!

Now we have it twice on A&E, another airing at 5pm on our UPN stations for a total of 3 times a day M-F and 2 times now on Saturdays too!

This has to be the greatest programming decision ever. So long after the show going off and already airing elsewhere in syndication for some time, I didn't expect Fox to pick it up for this year as a filler on Saturdays. But I am a happy camper.

Did anyone else get it on their fox stations? Enjoy the show and if where you live it doesn't air enough, you are all welcome to come to Tucson. Well, except for Patman. (I kid)
Old 09-16-02, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My FOX station stopped airing Newsradio episodes around last year or so, before they started airing news. They had pushed it up to 10 or 11 PM, and then it slowly faded away.

I can still catch an episode on A&E. I'm at school during the first episode, so I miss that one, but it's better than nothing.