Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Anna Nicole Show legit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-02, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anna Nicole Show legit?

Is this really her life?

Ok, her lawyer (named Howard Stern, there's a red flag) is supposedly her best friend. Evidently this guy has retired at the elderly age of 28 because I don't see him actually working. Most shots taken during the day have him wandering aimlessly behind her, so he works at night or what?

So she chooses Bobby Trendy (www.bobbytrendy.com), the biggest walking stereotype possibly in the entire country who advertises 5 day delivery on his page then tells Howard Stern (the lawyer) it'll take 2 weeks to deliver some furniture.

Then her poodle supposedly sees her banging away in the bedroom, and figures out how to strip panties off a stuffed bear and proceeds to screw it. Not to mention her favorite Marilyn Monroe T-shirt (she really resembles Monroe, not) worn while engaging in an eating contest (which she "normally wins", I can see why), claiming she hasn't had sex in 2 years (can see why again).

And she really talks like that? Like a trained monkey who just did a line of cocaine? Just doesn't seem real to me, too staged. Opinions?

And don't say you're her best friend, she said Sunday that she only had 2 good friends, and I didn't see you counted as one of them.
Old 08-20-02, 08:06 AM
dek
DVD Talk Legend

Location: On the road to reclaiming Lord Stanleys Cup, Turlock CA

For Giantrobo
Old 08-20-02, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, her lawyer (named Howard Stern, there's a red flag) is supposedly her best friend. Evidently this guy has retired at the elderly age of 28 because I don't see him actually working. Most shots taken during the day have him wandering aimlessly behind her, so he works at night or what?
I thought i read in EW or something that he is her exclusive personal attorney. So he only works for her.

I think he's hanging aroung hoping for that huge payday should her estate lawsuit works out.
Old 08-20-02, 09:06 AM

Pork Fat Rules!
Old 08-20-02, 09:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i cant find a link anywhere but i heard on the radio this morning (kml 98rock in bmore) that now there is a drinking game where you drink if certin stuff is on the screen currently.
Old 08-20-02, 01:46 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
FAT FAT FAT FAT

if you wanna hear a funny as all hell interview of her on kroq http://www.kroq.com/kevinandbean/sounds/kbsounds.html

funny stuff.
Old 08-20-02, 02:50 PM
Banned

Funny as hell? That radio guy was a total a**hole towards Anna. Im glad she got pissed. Wouldve been better if Anna slapped him and left.
Old 08-20-02, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The show makes her look trashier than ever....it is definately NOT good for her image..(as if it could get any worse...)

Can you say, "desperate for the $$$$$"
Old 08-20-02, 03:19 PM
Banned

Cheddar,

E! came to her. Not the other way around. Anyway, in a year shes going to have millions in the bank.
Old 08-20-02, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts
Bobby Trendy has got to be the most effiminate male I have ever seen.
Old 08-20-02, 04:24 PM
Banned

Kevin and Bean totally redeemed themselves with that interview. It was the greatest thing they have ever done. Usually their interviews are celeb a$$-kiss-a-thons, but not this time. Their show has lagged for years, but with one swoop they have redeemed themselves in my eyes.
Old 08-20-02, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Originally posted by Snake Plissken
Funny as hell? That radio guy was a total a**hole towards Anna. Im glad she got pissed. Wouldve been better if Anna slapped him and left.
yes, funny as all hell. I laughed, I cried. I had a moment. the Porky pig there could have cleared up some things and hell, they have been plugging the show (in a mocking manner) for some time so they are a big promoter of it. she got what she deserved.
Old 08-20-02, 05:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I personally thought this interview was no worse than the one she did with Howard Stern. She also didn't seem that pissed off when Howard Stern brought the topic of her taking drugs, unlike this interview.
Old 08-20-02, 06:14 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts
Originally posted by dek

For Giantrobo

Thanks!
Old 08-20-02, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally posted by Giantrobo

Thanks!
word

Wait, wow, you could see the fat folds..
Old 08-21-02, 12:55 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts
Originally posted by Jackskeleton

word

Wait, wow, you could see the fat folds..

Dude we got it..you hate fat women
Old 08-21-02, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is her "attorney" really only 28 years old? If so, he has not been practicing law very long. Most people are around 26 when they graduate from law school.
Old 08-21-02, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I listened to that clip from KROQ...it was pretty funny.
Old 08-25-02, 11:20 PM

I think this show is hilarious, but of course at Anna's expense. Is she constantly stoned or what?? I must admit I can feel my intelligence level slipping when I watch this show, but it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I read somewhere that her lawyer is really her boyfriend. Any truth to this?
Old 08-26-02, 09:55 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I watched this last night (8/25). Can someone please explain to me which part was funny or entertaining? Other than the train wreck factor; which would last maybe five or ten minutes, why would anyone tune into this week after week? I watched the whole thing to see if I could get it but I didn't.

I don't think I'd ever be so bored I would have to kill 30 minutes that way again.....
Old 08-26-02, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I have come to my own conclusion that during the television show and promoting this show, she has been putting on that "certain" voice.

I can tell by this (and I may be wrong)

When she is talking into the camera (to the audience) during her show about certain clips, she sounds nothing like the "stoned-esque, idiotic" voiced person. She sounds like a normal southern woman. And the show is the first time she has ever talked like that...

She was sexy as hell back in the day, BTW.

And sometimes the show is hilarious. For example, the eating contest. When she and Howard are arguing about the fact that did she or didn't she throw up to try and do better in the contest.

That other chick with the tat and signature tat of Anna kinda scares me, I don't know why...but she basically said she gave her whole life to Anna.
Old 08-26-02, 07:34 PM

I spoke too soon. Last night's episode was pretty lame. Even though her assistant is a freak, I felt so sorry for her when Anna forced her on those rides. She would never get me on them!

The promos for last night's episode were much better than the show itself. I can only hope the trip to Vegas gets back to the Anna Nicole Show that we know and, ehm, "love".

Even Bobby Trendy was disappointing last night. I did love how he told Anna her idea for stripes of white and pink fur on her bedroom walls was "interesting"!

*meow*