Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Has anyone seen Ross, the Olympic intern on Leno?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-02, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Boy is that boy a hoot. He's so over the top with his show tune lovin' arse. Not that there's anything wrong with that. What's the story with this guy? Is it an act or just his bubbly personality shining extra bright?

Tonight was the first time I'd seen him. He went shopping with Tara Lipinski and even got his feet waxed!
Old 02-22-02, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen him a couple of times and he's great. I saw it a couple of nights ago when he was trying some Japanese dish and there was a translator and after he tried something, he asked, "How do you say 'it tastes like ass'?"

Classic.
Old 02-22-02, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Blake
I've seen him a couple of times and he's great. I saw it a couple of nights ago when he was trying some Japanese dish and there was a translator and after he tried something, he asked, "How do you say 'it tastes like ass'?"

Classic.
Not to belabor this, but he may know of which he speaks with that ass comment.
Old 02-22-02, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Christ! A Hot Karl icon?

das
Old 02-22-02, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Seems like Jay is trying to rip off David Letterman on this deal. Letterman has all of his cronies both inside the production and outside the production (like the guy that owns the shop down the street) doing funny things.

Letterman used his mom for Olympic coverage when CBS had the Olympics. Jay needs to get some new material .
Old 02-22-02, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by AgtFox
Seems like Jay is trying to rip off David Letterman on this deal. Letterman has all of his cronies both inside the production and outside the production (like the guy that owns the shop down the street) doing funny things.

Letterman used his mom for Olympic coverage when CBS had the Olympics. Jay needs to get some new material .
Yep. "He" used me several times when I was there. You'd be AMAZED at what that kid on Leno makes for each appearance!

Oh, and not to nitpick, but "they guy down the street" is Rupert, who owns the Hello Deli ... it's not only next door, it's the same building!

By the way -- wasn't there the exact same thread about this last week?
Old 02-22-02, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yes, Rupert...the name came to me after I wrote the post . I don't watch talk shows all that much anymore...lots of other stuff on at that time on cable.
Old 02-22-02, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I stayed at a hotel next to the Ed Sullivan theater. I walked into the gift shop and it was the place with Mujibar and Sirajul. Boy was I surprised.

Dave's mom interviewing clueless olympians was very funny. I remember she kept asking Nancy Kerrigan if she wanted some hot coco. She declined and seemed puzzled-although Kerrigan does seem pretty dim-so it's not a surprise.