Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Old Navy In Store Return Policy

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 12-26-10, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't find anything on their site about returns without a receipt for in-store purchases. It only mentions online purchases on their site.

Anyone know how much luck I'll have returning 2 shirts that don't fit without a receipt? They still have all of the tags on them.
Old 12-26-10, 02:27 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Re: Old Navy In Store Return Policy

Should be very easy, since it's after Christmas and all of their clothes are only sold at Old Navy.
Old 12-26-10, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by SethDLH
I can't find anything on their site about returns without a receipt for in-store purchases. It only mentions online purchases on their site.

Anyone know how much luck I'll have returning 2 shirts that don't fit without a receipt? They still have all of the tags on them.
You'll probably be given the option of either exchanging the shirts for a different size or they'll give you an Old Navy Merchandise Credit which can only be used in store and not online.

If you get really lucky, they might let you exchange it for a different color of the item although that is YMMV.
Old 12-26-10, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepyhead55
You'll probably be given the option of either exchanging the shirts for a different size or they'll give you an Old Navy Merchandise Credit which can only be used in store and not online.

If you get really lucky, they might let you exchange it for a different color of the item although that is YMMV.
This is what I was afraid of. I had asked a couple friends who I thought would know more about it than I and all I got is that ON isn't the most forgiving about returns w/out receipt.

I'll see what they say