Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Question about Movie Cash from buying DVDs

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 07-29-03, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I recently purchased American Pie : BTC from Best Buy and it has a Movie Cash rebate for American Wedding. This is my 1st time getting a free movie ticket so I'm not sure how this works.

Do you either:

1) Go watch the movie, then mail in the rebate + a ticket stub and they later send you some Movie Cash in that amount which you can use to see another movie or so. I noticed the "Please enter amount paid for movie ticket ______" question on the rebate form so I figured the only way you could answer this question is by having scene the movie.

2) Mail in the rebate form , guess the amount of money the ticket is going to cost. They send you the movie cash and then use the movie cash to go watch American Wedding.

Thanks a lot for any help
Old 07-29-03, 06:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually as cross stated this is a Movie Cash Rebate, not a ticket. So you do have to send the rebate in to get your money back. Here is the info on it:

Special Offer: Purchase this DVD and receive a refund certificate for your ticket to American Wedding in the box. Simply see the movie before August 31, 2003, and mail in your ticket stub with the completed refund certificate to receive your rebate. See the DVD package for details.