Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

WARNING!! Dragon.ca

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

WARNING!! Dragon.ca

Old 02-03-03, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WARNING!! Dragon.ca

I ordered a dvd plus a game from this outfit when they first offered the 30% deal. I just received my dvd but no game. They charged me over $16 instead of $12.95 for the dvd. I'm trying to contact them about the game and the overcharge but their site is down. Could these people be riding off into the sunset and letting us with a big headache? Any other victims?
Old 02-03-03, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Their website isn't down for me. Why don't you wait to contact them before declaring the end of the world? Mix-ups can happen with any store.
Old 02-03-03, 03:32 PM
Suspended

I ordered Friday night during their clearance sale and picked up 2 copies of Friends Season 2 on DVD for 26 bucks a piece. I also picked up GTA 3 and my order was shipped today so I have nothing bad to say about them. They didn't cancel my order like others are saying theirs was and the service was fast.

Later,

OzFan23
Old 02-03-03, 06:09 PM
Cool New Member

The price they quote isn't exact since they bill in Canadian dollars and they are using currency rates that are quite off.
Does your credit card statement show the charge in CDN $?
Old 02-11-03, 12:39 PM

So has anybody received their orders that they placed within the last month? Their site still has the notice that they are doing inventory count, which should have been done early last week.

Chris
Old 02-12-03, 02:48 PM
Suspended

I ordered 2 of the Friends DVD sets and Grand Theft Auto 3, they sent GTA 3 and one Friends, but I havent received the other yet, and their site is STILL down, so I can't contact them, I was also charged for all 3 already.

Later all,

OzFan23
Old 02-15-03, 01:33 PM
Suspended

The site is STILL !!!! down and they say they are still doing inventory......this is not looking good for me and others here that ordered from them. I am really worried.
Old 02-15-03, 06:14 PM

Well I got my order yesterday. I ordered during the 30% off of sale. So those of you that ordered during the 50%, should hopefully be getting your packages next week. Their one big problem is, is that you cannot track your packages to see if they have actually gone out. And of course it takes up to 3 weeks for Canadian Snail Mail, but that why shipping is so cheap. So hang in there and I wouldn't think about disputing the charges until after the end of next week.

It still does not excuse that their website is down. They could have at least sent an e-mail explaining why the site is down, to soothe the fears.

Chris