Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

AOL users check your online orders with DDD.com

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-02, 03:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone using AOL had best check your order history at DDD as I have placed several orders in the past week and none of them are showing up in my account online. I was aware that DDD was having problems with their system not recognizing AOL orders, however I thought they had corrected the problems with their recently upgraded system.
Old 07-21-02, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's not just AOL. My brother placed an order about 10 days ago that still isn't displaying shipped and his card hasn't been charged. On the other hand, I've placed an order since then that has shipped on my account. Weird.
Old 07-22-02, 10:11 AM
dvdgoddess

the online status is not affected if you use aol. it is just the emails that are sent to aol that are having problems. aol thinks their emails are junkmail/spam and are deleting them automatically. You should probably call their 800# if you are unsure of your order status. They told me they had a system upgrade and it affected the online order status and that it should be working shortly.
Old 07-22-02, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I sent an e-mail to DDD on Saturday to inform them of the problem and my orders are now showing up in my account.
Old 07-24-02, 10:37 AM
Banned

Yeah the same thing has happened to me on orders of RObocop and Unbearable Lightness CCs, but a quick email got them shipped the same day.