Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Any experiences with brandnamez.com

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 02-11-02, 07:43 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone here purchased anything from www.brandnamez.com? Are they any good? They have some good prices on electronics but I have never heard of them before.

Thanks
Old 02-11-02, 09:42 AM
Banned

Don't bother with sites with a z instead of an s at the end. It just sounds unprofessional.
Old 02-11-02, 02:59 PM
Cool New Member

z ending

I ordered a Yahama receiver and Hitachi VCR because they were the lowest price I could find on the internet. I received both but my fingers were crossed both times.
Old 02-11-02, 03:27 PM

I have bought two receivers and a speaker package with no problems and received everything within 10 days. One note though they charged me shipping seperately later on. When you place your order it looks like there is no shipping charge but with me they charged my C/C later (I didn't realize there was one until later ) ) . Just make sure you take that into consideration but it was no problem other than that.
Old 02-18-02, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I just bought a Polk PSW350 subwoofer from them (235 bucks!!!CC wanted almost twice that) ordered it on Saturdaya nd it was at my door by the next Friday..The site itself sucks (order history doesnt work)and you have to call them to check stock(the guy who answers is a rude little mother****er too)..but you cant beat the prices for brand new equipment
Old 02-19-02, 03:29 PM
Cool New Member

The PSW450 sub is what I was actually loooking to purchase from them. Did you your sub arrive in good condition?

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-20-02, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

yep..one thing I didnt like was that they ship it in its own box (many places do that) instead of taking the box and all and putting it in another shipping comtainer like Crutchfield does..but other than that it was in fine shape..oh yes..they also ship UPS (UPS sucks big time)